News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

trainplane3

What is Avengers? :bored::cautious:
A plane or something
Avenger-640x300.jpg

BlakeW39

So.. I'm looking around and... do we know what the actual contents of the ride will be? Theme (further than just GotG), story, ride type (further than coaster), will there be AAs, screens, etc. I'm dumb btw

bcoachable

So.. I'm looking around and... do we know what the actual contents of the ride will be? Theme (further than just GotG), story, ride type (further than coaster), will there be AAs, screens, etc. I'm dumb btw
Too many NDA’s have been signed by too many people who seem very happy with their current positions, and so it doesn’t seem too much has been disclosed on that portion of the ride.... yet.

Lensman

@MisterPenguin's rumor timeline tracker thread has all we know or suspect:
Energy - A replacement for Ellen's Energy Adventure will be a Guardian of the Galaxy coaster. [confirmed at D23 2017]

Maybe we could link to it from the first post in this thread? @wdwmagic?

Imagineer777

I've been very curious too about what we'll actually expect...Hopefully, D23 will shed some more light and bring us an official name for the attraction! I'm personally hoping for "Guardians of the Galaxy: Universe of Energy!" ;)

DreamfinderGuy

Could just be imagining things since I don’t see why they would be necessary, but it appears that new support beams are installed in the building. Plus welding or some sort of power tool usage by the launch tunnel was spotted yesterday, flying sparks visible from the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom