New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
A better organized company would have realized around 7/5/18 that this was needed, started building it immediately, and opened it in time for Toy Story 4. It is shocking sometimes how this company misses out on synergy, especially where it would be perfectly reasonable. Can we get Duck Tales World Showcase Adventure before Duck Tales is about to go off-the-air (like Kim Possible and then Phineas and Ferb...)?

It takes time to go through 35 committees and 17 executives.

Cmdr_Crimson

Roundup Rodeo BBQ concept art

IMO....This just looks like they used an Extended Queue area and put tables in it...But, granted it's an all new Structure.....Now could they put Al's Toy Barn at the Entrance just to make up for all the merchandise rather than at Sunset Blvd....

CJR

Glad this moved forward. It's going to be popular, although not my cup of tea considering it's table service. It'd personally have been more interested had it been quick service, since I tend to associate table service as more elegant. Still, those who will partake are sure to love it. Plus, it's a new air conditioned facility in the land, so that's a win. It wouldn't be a bad idea to attach a small gift shop if they can find room.

ctcdisneymama

I'm actually super excited for this! I feel like this isn't the last we've heard of additions to TSL. Al's Toy Bar would be a great addition. Happy for this new sit down restaurant at the moment.

Also, probably didn't do pizza related because Pizza Rizzo's isn't that far away....

MickeyMouse10

IMO....This just looks like they used an Extended Queue area and put tables in it...But, granted it's an all new Structure.....Now could they put Al's Toy Barn at the Entrance just to make up for all the merchandise rather than at Sunset Blvd....

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. I was hoping it would be more like Woody's Roundup in Toy Story 2. But nope, Andy somehow has another toy room in his house. He must have moved into a mansion in his later years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom