Slinky Dog

Trackmaster

Can anyone tell me if Slinky Dog has a single rider line?...thanks in advance

It could use one too. While 7DMT doesn't really need one, as they do a phenomenal job of grouping, I think I do see some empties on Slinky. And some people just appreciate short waits more than other people. I think its nice to let some people trade off riding with their group for some line speed. But really, SRLs are great for making sure capacity is maxed, and the groupers don't have to think too hard to move people along.

Nottamus

BUT, I had a fastpass and when they saw I was party of one...there was a shorter line that got me almost right on. I passed many waiting to get near the front

Single rider line no....but they fill up seats with onesies I'm guessing a lot.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I đź‘Ť you?
Premium Member
What they've done every time I've been on it (8-9 rides over three trips) is divide people at the FP/standby merge into "odd number groups" (e.g. parties of 1 or 3 or 5 etc.) go down the right-side line and "even number groups" go down the left to be assigned your row. That allows them to fill up about half of the coaster with odd number groups, then the rest with even number groups, and if there happens to be a spot left over, call out for a single rider and let them jump ahead if there is one nearby. Frequently the "odd number" line is a little shorter (not dramatically, because there's only so much line left after the merge) because there tend to be more couples and families of four than singles and parties of three.

Since two groups of odd number parties equals an even number, they can usually get a full load unless there are people in the queue that aren't paying attention or otherwise can't seem to follow directions (not that we've ever seen that happen anywhere else in the park, haha!).

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

BUT, I had a fastpass and when they saw I was party of one...there was a shorter line that got me almost right on. I passed many waiting to get near the front

Even without being a FP+, in many attractions they ask if are there any parties of 1 or 2 to fill in empty seats to help get the crowds through.

Texas84

They do. I always get paired up when I go solo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom