Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run - Ride/Queue Details and Discussion

sedati

Here's my best guess of how the loading hallways are for the ride.

View attachment 367187
Again, why are you guessing when you've seen the plans- I mean "map" of the attraction? (edit- 180 beat me to it)
Where would the Hondo Briefing room be in relation to this (to the left I assume)?
Construction views never gave us much to work off of other than the carousels. But there are a pair of elevator shafts which I believe are the two squares I've marked below. This would land roughly in the space I believe you are showing the stationary pod.

And here's your plan overlayed with a line showing what I'm assuming the load paths would be. "H" would be where Hondo would possibly be.

Last edited:

britain

Well, given the intricate detail in the sketch, I’d say it really is based on the real plans @SWGalaxysEdge has seen, and the guess has to do with the “load” and “unload” labels.

Surferboy567

...not that I've seen one of the ride missions (wink wink) but the one I saw looked like it was right out of 'Solo'
Seemed to go by pretty quick.

Speaking of missions...not saying you had sources...but hypothetically if you did would you/they know how many missions are in the attraction? I can see this being great because like Star Tours you never know what your are going to get with the whole random aspect.

Epcot_Imagineer

I have people I like to protect.

Or I could....

View attachment 367258

Nah.
Now this... this is the content I come onto these forums for. I need to change my signature to "I heart Martin".
I hope you know I wasn't saying you didn't have the plans, I know you did. I was just making a comment on your trademarked tightlipped-ness versus SWGalaxysEdge's disregard for caution 😂

sedati

Speaking of missions...not saying you had sources...but hypothetically if you did would you/they know how many missions are in the attraction? I can see this being great because like Star Tours you never know what your are going to get with the whole random aspect.

Atomicmickey

Projectors and screen are independent of the motion base for enhanced parallax.

Any details available on resolution and frame rate? I have to admit I was hoping that Flight of Passage
would be "just a bit" higher resolution. It is almost there. (still spectacular!) I am a bit of a nerd for this idea that crazy
resolutions and frame rates will make us feel like we are seeing reality. You know, 8k, 16k, 120FPS and up,
no jitter, no aliasing, etc.

I know this is being "real time" rendered, which is awesome, computer game visuals can be so intense
these days.

Anyway, any info on the display tech would be welcome if you can share it, thanks! :)

SWGalaxysEdge

Now this... this is the content I come onto these forums for. I need to change my signature to "I heart Martin".
I hope you know I wasn't saying you didn't have the plans, I know you did. I was just making a comment on your trademarked tightlipped-ness versus SWGalaxysEdge's disregard for caution 😂

..what you didn't like my sketch?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom