Disneyland Brazil Resort - An SAU Original

Disney Dad 3000

Posting this here for future SAU reference.

This is the updated map for the park with the Adventureland changes from Season 4 and then my rearranging a bit of Fantasyland in Season 5. I only posted a zoomed in portion of FL into the pitch so this will help any future comps.

Outbound

Posting this here for future SAU reference.

This is the updated map for the park with the Adventureland changes from Season 4 and then my rearranging a bit of Fantasyland in Season 5. I only posted a zoomed in portion of FL into the pitch so this will help any future comps.

View attachment 361143

Looking into the Season 4 Adventureland project (for the directory) the site claims "account has been suspended". This is a shame. Is there any way to access this land beyond the map?

http://voxeltech.net/Adventureland/index.html

kmbmw777

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
This SHOULD have everything. Not super formatted pretty since it was just used to consolidate everything before making the website, but it should have all the words and pictures and stuff.

Three sublands all centered around a cursed volcano that bends reality. One themed to S.E.A. and other explorers investigating the unusual jungle full of weird things. One themed to a section of Africa near the Barbary Coast that has been connected by the volcano's curse. And one themed to a Mexican village connected to the jungle by the volcano's curse. Not a ton of connection to three areas beyond the visual of being at the base of the volcano, but we made sure to kinda tie everything somewhat into the one overall story.

This should be a vague list of everything:

SEA/Indy Subland
SEA emv ride(e ticket): Hightower Hunt
Indy amphibious d ticket
SEA restaurant
Adventure game

Mexico Subland
Volcano bat coaster
Coco show
3 Cabelleros Restaurant

Africa Subland
Pirates of the Barbary Coast
Black panther stunt show
Barbary QS
Ropes course

Plus, a Lava nighttime show

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
This SHOULD have everything. Not super formatted pretty since it was just used to consolidate everything before making the website, but it should have all the words and pictures and stuff.

Three sublands all centered around a cursed volcano that bends reality. One themed to S.E.A. and other explorers investigating the unusual jungle full of weird things. One themed to a section of Africa near the Barbary Coast that has been connected by the volcano's curse. And one themed to a Mexican village connected to the jungle by the volcano's curse. Not a ton of connection to three areas beyond the visual of being at the base of the volcano, but we made sure to kinda tie everything somewhat into the one overall story.

SEA/Indy Subland
Indy amphibious d ticket
SEA restaurant
Adventure game

Mexico Subland
Volcano bat coaster
Coco show
3 Cabelleros Restaurant

Africa Subland
Black panther stunt show
Barbary QS
Ropes course

enhance

mickeyfan5534

SEA/Indy Subland
Indy amphibious d ticket
SEA restaurant
Adventure game

Mexico Subland
Volcano bat coaster
Coco show
3 Cabelleros Restaurant

Africa Subland
Black panther stunt show
Barbary QS
Ropes course

This was such a great project. They really deserved their win.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Looking into the Season 4 Adventureland project (for the directory) the site claims "account has been suspended". This is a shame. Is there any way to access this land beyond the map?

http://voxeltech.net/Adventureland/index.html
@Disney Dad 3000 was the PM that round, so if anyone would know...

Or @Voxel (idk if you can see what’s on this site)
Whoopsie. That would be on me. I own the Domain (voxeltech.net), but I forgot to renew the server for the website. (I've been super busy between work and my dad in and out of the hospital). I believe I still have all the files. I could probably have the website back and running by the weekend by renewing the host or by hosting the website on my own server..

Outbound

Whoopsie. That would be on me. I own the Domain (voxeltech.net), but I forgot to renew the server for the website. (I've been super busy between work and my dad in and out of the hospital). I believe I still have all the files. I could probably have the website back and running by the weekend by renewing the host or by hosting the website on my own server..

Judging by the doc you don’t necessary need to. It would just change the presentation.

Disney Dad 3000

How about this..

I'll try to get some screen shots from the Website and add them to the Google Doc, so people can get an idea of the full image. Part of the charm was that it looked/worked like the Disneyland Paris Website.

Is Paris down too?

I remember that hacking fiasco that happened to the site hosting adventureland like right after we posted.
I think the Google Doc is in my name. There was an editable link in the PM. I think the doc was missing shops maybe?

Voxel

President of Progress City
Is Paris down too?

I remember that hacking fiasco that happened to the site hosting adventureland like right after we posted.
I think the Google Doc is in my name. There was an editable link in the PM. I think the doc was missing shops maybe?
Brazil and Paris should both be down at this point. This is because they were both privately hosted by VoxelTech. There is a good chance I'm going to renew VoxelTech this weekend or redirect the DNS to my own private server.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Let me know if you can edit the document? I can't remember if we locked this document and somethings tells me I might be the owner of the document.

Now you can edit it! I just made a copy of it so I could set it to edit mode.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

Now you can edit it! I just made a copy of it so I could set it to edit mode.
So, this does not have the ropes course. It has stores in S.E.A. and Mexico. But not one in Africa. So, if there's an Africa store that is missing too.

Other than that, everything should be indexed and accounted for!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom