News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Professortango1

This just in - Effects will work for 2 months after opening, until they are shut off and never come back.

That's my biggest frustration. I was totally willing to fork over a grand to go to some sort of sneak peak party because I know that these rides are going to change after the first summer. With Rise of the Resistance opening later, now I can't even buck up and join the crowds this summer as one of the two attractions won't even be open. Disney staggering the opening for me kind of killed SWGE for me. Knowing that the rides will devolve and the crowds it will draw, I'll likely just hold off for a few years like I did with Harry Potter.

lifeisgoodboy

The sabers you quoted won’t be on that list because the BYOS experience at Savi’s is all custom.

Legacy hilts for sale will include the Skywalker saber, Luke’s ROTJ, Vader’s ESB, Kylo’s, Ahsoka’s, the Temple Guard’s, Maul’s Asajj Ventress’, and Mace Windu’s. There will be an additional hilt for sale on opening day that they are keeping secret for now.

Here is a better picture:

lifeisgoodboy

Darkbeer1

>Disneyland is expecting crowds so large for the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge that not even the Anaheim theme park’s employees will be able to get into the highly anticipated new themed land throughout the entire summer.

The Disneyland Resort cast member block-out calendar shows that employees won’t be able to visit Disneyland for free from May 18 through at least Aug. 31.

Disneyland is expecting massive crowds for the grand opening of Galaxy’s Edge on May 31 and the weeks and months to follow. A second rush is anticipated after an initial reservation-only period ends on June 23.

Disneyland will restrict access to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during an initial “soft opening” period to guests staying at the three Disneyland hotels and a limited number of theme park visitors with reservations to the new themed land.

No stand-by visitors will be permitted to enter Galaxy’s Edge between May 31 and June 23. No reservations will be needed to enter Galaxy’s Edge beginning June 24.<<

lifeisgoodboy

A chewbecca robot would have made no sense. They would have to have somebody be the translator for what he is saying and that would get boring real fast. Also nobody is going to ask where han is because the public knows he died in ep 7. Plus chewbecca will still play a part in the ride. I agree with what you said about people blindly following disney, but you have to admit Galaxy's Edge is going to be awesome no matter what it is based on.

Here are some pages that I took a photo from a book I had about communication with a wookie:

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I was going to ask someone to post the article in some way as I’m blocked out...

Go to outline.com and enter the URL. It outlines the article, maybe or maybe not bypassing the paywall[1]. There's also a Chrome extension for it.

1. Disclaimer: I do not endorse bypassing paywalls. My lawyers made me say this.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

just thought of something. there was a post a long time ago about DISNEYLAND GANGS and how certain groups claim certain areas of the park belong to them. so does this mean we are going to get a star wars gang now? will we have people who claim star wars town is their territory?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
just thought of something. there was a post a long time ago about DISNEYLAND GANGS and how certain groups claim certain areas of the park belong to them. so does this mean we are going to get a star wars gang now? will we have people who claim star wars town is their territory?

Yes.

And Disney is encouraging it with a light and dark side for SWL. Also, there will be a mobile game that pits one side against the other. They're putting the 'wars' in Star Wars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom