Anyone have a game plan for tackling ADRs in relation to the new Star Wars lands?

Minnie1986

Now that I'm all set with dates, etc., I have no idea how to plan my days since the Star Wars lands will be open (or at least one of them will) by the time we arrive. My cousin (9yo boy) will definitely want to check them out, but my major concern for now is how to plan my ADRs. My 180 day mark is at the end of the month and I am SO lost this time around. Any suggestions?

Mickey5150

I'm going in September and have decided that the morning at DHS with emh is when I plan on getting up way too early and just planning to spend all day there and wait thru it all. All my adr's are gonna be for other days.

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

Original Poster
I'm going in September and have decided that the morning at DHS with emh is when I plan on getting up way too early and just planning to spend all day there and wait thru it all. All my adr's are gonna be for other days.
So just giving yourself the maximum time to deal with DHS that day and not worrying about ADRs? Do you know how far in advance the park hours/emh's are posted? Thanks so much for this!

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Do you know how far in advance the park hours/emh's are posted? Thanks so much for this!

I'll be there September 12 and I was able to see park and extra magic hours. Obviously it can change but fingers crossed it stays the same.

Until it opens at DL, and they then confirm details for WDW, we really have no idea how SW:GE will be handled.

But I fully expect there will be EMH daily for several months, just like for Pandora and TSL. And extended hours. Plus various up-charge events.

And in general, hours can, and do, change up to the middle of the previous month. They can even be extended up to day-of. As in a note under every resort room door telling you hours at xxx park tomorrow are now 7-midnight. Or an announcement in the park itself in the middle of the afternoon. It doesn’t happen often that late, but it’s not unknown at Christmas / New Year and at other busy times. All bets are off with Galaxy’s Edge though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom