Trip Report THE ONE WHERE THE FRIENDS GO TO DISNEY; ALMOST LIVE IN APRIL.

Day one sort of/ April 1

Why “almost live”? To give myself the loophole if I can not handle it

Truth be told, I am sitting in the airport now. It’s 5:30 and I have a 6:10 am flight to FLL. If you have “traveled” with me before you know I multi task when I am down in Florida. My son has a lacrosse game tonight. I will head up to Disney tomorrow.

Who is going on this trip? My friend K and I. We met when our oldest were in the same first grade class. We were the class moms and became fast friends. (So did the boys) She divorced some years later and moved to the north shore. (I am on the south shore). We do not see each other as often as we want but we see each other when we can.
She had a birthday in December and asked if I wanted to go to the city for the weekend. Lets see...NYC in December? NO THANK YOU! I countered with Florida in April. We took our youngest to WDW last April and had a great time

See Dre’s happy face in the back? Told you we had a great time!!!

She is a ton of fun! We will be taking it easy and enjoying the resort more than normal. She is not a huge ride/parks person but will do it for me and for the adventure.

Ok. Time to board. B8. Not too bad.

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Lunch at polite pig. I had never been there. Oh boy!!! Yummmmmmmmy!!!!!
E61FAAA3-E9C9-492D-9594-F568C320CA38.jpeg

F46BF7E5-624B-4564-AAD3-6CD89A78840C.jpeg

528E113F-074E-4381-92CB-EA774E8CA912.jpeg

33E6BC66-AFAE-4102-BF22-70F51AF79AD5.jpeg

264E73B7-2430-44A7-B501-93F9CBA5980A.jpeg

We shared the trio sampler sliders. The pulled pork was both our favorite. We also shared the burnt end meatballs. Meatballs were ok, the grits were amazing. The mac n cheese was ok. But I am not really a mac n cheese person.
7BFB6623-8806-47FD-8C77-2C13806B2391.jpeg

Swissmiss

Premium Member

I love this sign. My DD took a horseback riding exam today (several hours, both theory and practical) and at the end when they were handing out the diplomas I was near the judges - out of 21 girls (10-14 yo) there was only about a half dozen that thanked the judges as they shook their hands and received their diploma. I was almost as proud that she was one of the half dozen who said thank you as I was for her earning the diploma 😉

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I love this sign. My DD took a horseback riding exam today (several hours, both theory and practical) and at the end when they were handing out the diplomas I was near the judges - out of 21 girls (10-14 yo) there was only about a half dozen that thanked the judges as they shook their hands and received their diploma. I was almost as proud that she was one of the half dozen who said thank you as I was for her earning the diploma 😉
Excellent. The small things in life are really the big things!!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Ok @Tuvalu , history of this???
I see security guards in and out all day.
View attachment 364135

Tangaroa Terrace opened as a restaurant. It then housed the Snack Isle and arcade. Closed and then was used for meeting space/private parties. It was also used as the temporary quick service when Capt. Cooks was being expanded. The building itself includes Lilo’s Playhouse and Guest Laundry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom