Pre-Trip We weren't going until 2020.... yeah right!

I think it's finally time for me to start a PTR.

When: Sept 14th - 16th and Sept 16th - 24th, 2019
Where: All-Stars Movies & POP Century Resort
Why: Because we like you... M-O-U-S-E

Suspects: Susan & Scott (I'm sure Donald will be there again too)

Last edited:

Rista1313

Original Poster
I hope it's an old people party :hilarious::hilarious: because I'll have a 4 year old with me. She's got many great qualities, but staying up late and drinking isn't one of them :hilarious::hilarious:

LOL.. well I'm definitely an old people party after I day in the parks! But if you come to POP we can sit around the hippy dippy pool and she can play in there... (shhhh I won't tell)

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
LOL.. well I'm definitely an old people party after I day in the parks! But if you come to POP we can sit around the hippy dippy pool and she can play in there... (shhhh I won't tell)

I don't know how well she'll do within proximity of the Ariel pool and Nemo pool without us being allowed to go in them, but we can see

Rista1313

Original Poster
OK... I need suggestions and opinions... I'm tired of being the only ones without spinner bags... I think it's time to upgrade the luggage ... what's everyones opinions on Hardside expandable spinners? Anyone have any suggestions on good/bad? Does anyone have soft side expandable spinners?

We are looking for something that might be different in color or pattern because everyone has a red softside bag these days.

MegRuss626

OK... I need suggestions and opinions... I'm tired of being the only ones without spinner bags... I think it's time to upgrade the luggage ... what's everyones opinions on Hardside expandable spinners? Anyone have any suggestions on good/bad? Does anyone have soft side expandable spinners?

We are looking for something that might be different in color or pattern because everyone has a red softside bag these days.

We have both actually. Most of our pieces are hard side Samsonite and we love them!!! I also have the American Tourister hard side Minnie carry-on and a larger soft side suitcase of the same brand. All have held up very well during trips. We’ve gotten them all from kohl’s. If you watch, you can get lucky with a sale plus a 30% code. (And earn kohl’s cash!)

Rista1313

Original Poster
We have both actually. Most of our pieces are hard side Samsonite and we love them!!! I also have the American Tourister hard side Minnie carry-on and a larger soft side suitcase of the same brand. All have held up very well during trips. We’ve gotten them all from kohl’s. If you watch, you can get lucky with a sale plus a 30% code. (And earn kohl’s cash!)

I asked this of someone else, but do the Minnie ones have an expandable zipper?

MegRuss626

You were able to get the Minnie hard ne at Kohl's?

Yepp! Although right now, it cheaper on the American Tourister site!

I asked this of someone else, but do the Minnie ones have an expandable zipper?

Mine is actually buried away in our closet right now but I looked on kohl’s and it says that it does expand!

Rista1313

Original Poster
So... after much researching tonight... I thought I found the perfect set, good reviews, durability.... but husband said it was "boring" and the whole point was to get something we could find on the conveyor belt easier, and I'm not kidding when I'm telling you... THIS is what we ended up with. 🤣

krisri18

So... after much researching tonight... I thought I found the perfect set, good reviews, durability.... but husband said it was "boring" and the whole point was to get something we could find on the conveyor belt easier, and I'm not kidding when I'm telling you... THIS is what we ended up with. 🤣

View attachment 363991
Well if those don't stand out at baggage claim, I don't know what will!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom