How do you rank the lands in Magic Kingdom, and what is the best land? (poll)

What is the best land in Magic Kingdom?

• Main Street U.S.A.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • Adventureland

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Frontierland

Votes: 75 34.4%
  • Liberty Square

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 29 13.3%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 36 16.5%

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Today marks one month since the Animal Kingdom vote and two months since the Hollywood Studios vote on which is the best land in each park. So, to continue this series, we're doing the main park at WDW, Magic Kingdom! I was at WDW and UO the past two months ago, and it really made me appreciate all the lands more than ever. So, how do you think they rank from the best to worst? Based on all factors and quality, and how do certain things better and worse. This poll will be very interesting considering each land does something very well and overall for the most part is themed pretty good. It might not be the prettiest Disney park by a long shot, but there are a few good areas. The lands are...

Main Street U.S.A. (Iconic!)
13428472535_02658899f9_b.jpg

Adventureland (Love how mysterious it is even at night!)
6944479752_a8ffb3b36e_b.jpg

Frontierland (The Disney charm at night in this land is amazing).
32821219206_2291ab7e2f_b.jpg

(This is my favorite area in all of Magic Kingdom, espically at night, I have so many memories walking this bridge, I think I saw this somewhere else on this wesibte how this area is truly magical and charming.)
frontierland-path-M.jpg

Liberty Square (very neat!)
HallOfPresidents-1.jpg

Fantasyland (As everyone knows, this land is huge! Every section of it could literally be a different land, but since there are so many, I won't put everything up, this is consdering the whole land together with everything like New Fantasyland, Storybook Circus, and Old Fantasyland!).
8531634924_5cc9f02da7_b.jpg

Tomorrowland (Absolutely beautiful at night!)
6765583869_f9a3d6e944_b.jpg

aliceismad

What about Storybook Circus? Or is that lumped into Fantasyland? ETA: Yeah, I went back and read the OP. Still, Storybook feels different to me.

Fantasyland
Adventureland
Frontierland
Liberty Square
Main Street
Tomorrowland

Last edited:

Walt Disney1955

Frontierland (The Disney charm at night in this land is amazing).
32821219206_2291ab7e2f_b.jpg

Maybe I am just looking at things backwards here, but for the life of me where is this in Frontierland? It looks like it might be at the back of Country Bear Jamboree, is that correct? I just can't place where it is with the trees there and the pathway and such. Where is this?

By the way, I voted for Frontierland. I don't know if any land does the immersion better. Between the musical loop, the truly old west feel that section has I think it has every other land beat. If we are asking about Disneyland I think Fantasyland still takes the cake with all of the classic dark rides still there.

That being said, I think all of the lands at Magic Kingdom are nice, but Frontierland is the best.

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Maybe I am just looking at things backwards here, but for the life of me where is this in Frontierland? It looks like it might be at the back of Country Bear Jamboree, is that correct? I just can't place where it is with the trees there and the pathway and such. Where is this?

By the way, I voted for Frontierland. I don't know if any land does the immersion better. Between the musical loop, the truly old west feel that section has I think it has every other land beat. If we are asking about Disneyland I think Fantasyland still takes the cake with all of the classic dark rides still there.

That being said, I think all of the lands at Magic Kingdom are nice, but Frontierland is the best.
no not that, it’s the side of peco bills near pirates, golden oak outpost, and splash, basically the bottom left corner of the park above pirates entering frontierland.

Walt Disney1955

no not that, it’s the side of peco bills near pirates, golden oak outpost, and splash, basically the bottom left corner of the park above pirates entering frontierland.

Right............I was just looking at it "upside down" basically. That has to be taken when the park was closed, it would never be that empty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom