2019 Food and Wine?

mgf

Original Poster
They announced 2018 dates on March 12, 2018. We are now a week past that for 2019. Is it the SGE announcement that has delayed FW dates? Something else?

I would assume they will not shorten the event from 75 days, but I am curious when it will open. Thoughts? Tips? Insider info?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Considering that SW:GE is opening Aug 31st, maybe they don't see a need for F&WF 2019...

jpeden

In the Parks
No
We are looking at going for five nights in Mid September (around the 18th) in hopes of making food and wine this year. I hope they don’t shorten it.

dreday3

I may be in minority, but I like the festivals at Epcot. We've been to Food/Wine in October 3 times and enjoyed each time. I never encounter all the drunks people talk about. We do our main touring on week days/nights so we also don't see massive crowds.

Next year - May 2020- we are going to Flower/Garden for first time and we are really looking forward to it.
So of course that will be the first year they cancel it. :D

winstongator

I may be in minority, but I like the festivals at Epcot. We've been to Food/Wine in October 3 times and enjoyed each time. I never encounter all the drunks people talk about. We do our main touring on week days/nights so we also don't see massive crowds.

Next year - May 2020- we are going to Flower/Garden for first time and we are really looking forward to it.
I really enjoy the festivals too. We have already spent a lot of time at Flower and Garden as it's my wife's favorite time & place combo at WDW. I make time to get to Epcot during the festival times enjoying the food kiosks and other displays. Seeing how crowded they get, we aren't the only ones who enjoy them.

Texas84

Seems to me the drunks are typically out Friday and Saturday nights. Sunday and weekday nights have always been great for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom