Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

justintheharris

I don't believe her either. It is fun to read though.. I will say this, on occasion, magic does happen. Around 16 or 17 years ago, I miscalculated how many days I would be there during my stay. We were there for 8 days but purchased tickets for 7. We were obviously denied entry on day 8 and the CM at then MGM directed us to guest services. He looked at our tickets, saw we stayed on site, and saw that we parked hopped several times per day. He was kind enough to give the two of us a 1 day hopper. We were kind and explained what happened. That probably went a long way. So, do those things happen? Absolutely. However, based on the entitlement factor, had this really happened with Ms. Bug, I doubt she was given anything but directions to the exit.
Here's the thing though, in her complaint she mentions that she already has park tickets (where she complains about them not being refundable) and that she's interested in going to MGM or Epcot. They gave her a dining reservation in Hollywood Studios (where she already has tickets) and then gave her free tickets for Magic Kingdom and fastpasses to meet Cinderella. But as Weather Lady had pointed out, even if this actually happened, it was a "stroke of genius" because it still gives Disney "a few hundred more Katiebug dollars" (which I assume have little bugs on them) by providing her nothing of intrinsic value.

The only real thing she got was a revisit to the Magic Kingdom but given her level of planning, it probably wasn't any more magical than the first visit! Cinderella probably stormed out of the meet and greet shouting "I can't do this. I quit." when she was forced to engage with Katiebug and her princesses and prince.

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I think Mr_Bernard just got himself deleted.

And KatieBug's memory lives on.
e09.gif

marge

since this is obviously a troll post to stir everyone up..I'm gonna interrupt and ask..does anyone know if the moat will still be drained and lots of unsightly construction in may? I know it's unavoidable but we're coming from Australia for our 1st and only visit and that would be a real shame!! But if that's our luck, that's our luck!

just was hoping for some beautiful shots of the castle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom