The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

TwilightZone

Sony: Can I copy your homework?
Nintendo: Sure just change it up a bit.
Image result for nintendo direct
D2QoBVqX4AAWBbu.jpg
Unlike nintendo's, this probably will most likely have fnaf. I wouldn't be surprised either way.
If you want more fnaf fandom insight, just ask me lol.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Yes, scott released some teasers recently, and one was a real life animatronic. Fans have sourced the animatronic to Aaron Fletcher of Rock A Fire Explosion fame!

Edit:
The teaser
200-0rGN.jpg
Ooooh I'm excited. I think it's got some real potential

Eugene Levy's Wacky World of Mini Golf needs to be on there or else what's the point?

Watch the Game Grumps playthrough if you want to know the game. It's amazing.

FireMountain

Eugene Levy's Wacky World of Mini Golf needs to be on there or else what's the point?

Watch the Game Grumps playthrough if you want to know the game. It's amazing.
If only the CDi Classic were real, although Phillips has responded to the requests, let's hope for the best that it happens, but if it doesn't have those iconic Zelda games and Hotel Mario, then it would be pointless.

On the topic of fake classic systems, here's a cool one I found that should also be real...
Image result for vhs classic

edit: another word from Phillips

TwilightZone

If only the CDi Classic were real, although Phillips has responded to the requests, let's hope for the best that it happens, but if it doesn't have those iconic Zelda games and Hotel Mario, then it would be pointless.

On the topic of fake classic systems, here's a cool one I found that should also be real...
Image result for vhs classic

I would buy if it included disneyland sing along songs and ferngully.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom