Anyone else having problem with "Review your order" for your MagicBands on Disney World's website?

I'm staying on site in a few months and already picked out the magic bands for my family and I. A few days ago I went into review my order becuase someone wanted their color changed, but when I go to my plans and then click review your order,

The site brings me to the standard MagicBands and Cards page and a message comes up saying Sorry There Was a Problem Completing Your Request. I can't find any way to find the order page and I've been looking for a few days and keep getting the same message. has anyone else experienced this and knows what to do to fix it? Thanks!

UncleMike101

I'm staying on site in a few months and already picked out the magic bands for my family and I. A few days ago I went into review my order becuase someone wanted their color changed, but when I go to my plans and then click review your order,View attachment 357844
The site brings me to the standard MagicBands and Cards page and a message comes up saying Sorry There Was a Problem Completing Your Request. I can't find any way to find the order page and I've been looking for a few days and keep getting the same message. has anyone else experienced this and knows what to do to fix it? Thanks!
Try 407-939-7849.
You still have to jump through the Disney hoops to get a human but tell them your problem and you should be redirected to the proper desk.
They have a recovery protocol and had my MDE fixed in a couple of minutes.
Or try the number from BeautyBell which may be the direct number since I had to be transferred to IT. :)

Upvote 0

Disney_Marvel2187

Original Poster
Try 407-939-7849.
You still have to jump through the Disney hoops to get a human but tell them your problem and you should be redirected to the proper desk.
They have a recovery protocol and had my MDE fixed in a couple of minutes.
Or try the number from BeautyBell which may be the direct number since I had to be transferred to IT. :)
Thank you!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom