Here's you, here's me

Damon7777

Original Poster
Here's you:
You wait 32 minutes with a line coming out of the door at Main St Bakery to get your nightly liquid cake(aka 'Frap')before the Happily Ever After spectacular show starts

Here's me:
wait 2 minutes after the show begins walk right up to the counter and grab a Venti coffee, dress it up, exit and enjoy the entire show minus the unnecessary and lesser first 4 minutes.

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Here's you:
You wait 32 minutes with a line coming out of the door at Main St Bakery to get your nightly liquid cake(aka 'Frap')before the Happily Ever After spectacular show starts

Here's me:
wait 2 minutes after the show begins walk right up to the counter and grab a Venti coffee, dress it up, exit and enjoy the entire show minus the unnecessary and lesser first 4 minutes.
Are you on drugs?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
The fake superhero was the one getting offended over my opinion. Anyone who says Orlando is a hell hole is kidding themselves. Its great to be a local and great to be a passholder. Dont be jealous because you are stuck in some undesirable part of America ir wherever you call home and cant go to the parks every day. #sucks2bu
GaGa stan says what?

Next time you're in town, you simply MUST try some southern sweet tea....if you havent already. It is more tasty than that hot stuff ;)
Florida isn't "the South." I hope someone from Huntsville or Nashville jumps in soon to dunk on you for suggesting that Orlando Florida is the place to go for sweet tea.

Last edited:

DisneyDoctor

Here's you:

Here's me:

MattC

GaGa stan says what?

Florida isn't "the South." I hope someone from Huntsville or Nashville jumps in soon to dunk on you for suggesting that Orlando Florida is the place to go for sweet tea.

The panhandle is still what I would consider “the south.” Albeit not as southern as Huntsville, Nashville, or my hometown Savannah. Jacksonville is the line. Sure, you have some pockets of “south” here and there. But any potential for “southern” was lost long ago.

bubbles1812

Here's you:

Here's me:
Here’s you... Apparently “livin’ the dream” in Orlando, missing parts of shows, doing weirdly 1 ride a park. Getting real acquainted with the smelly monorail.

Here’s me... Going every 2 years because that’s how I choose to do Disney. Alternating that with one or two trips to Europe yearly. Getting to ride many rides multiple times (cause that ain’t hard) when I’m there. Skipping that coffee because who needs it at 10 at night?

See. Anyone can do it. It’s a lovely troll thread but if you think anyone has been impressed... I think you've failed. Being a smarmy braggart never impresses anyone, particularly when the product your selling isn’t all that.

Last edited:

BoarderPhreak

If the pass is a Florida Resident one, well you do have to live in Florida, so I guess that could make you delusion. As they say if its weird, it's in Florida
#FloriDUH

Land of hot and sweaty for three months at a clip with bugs the size of your fist. And well, zombies. And people swing from traffic lights and laying waste (literally) to the cars below. LOL! I like reading about it and visiting, but no, I wouldn't want to live there. 🤣

ppete1975

I

Maybe this will help.

Here's you again:
You bob like a cork in the Typhoon Lagoon wave pool in the unrelenting July sun burning your body to a crisp......your shoulders are lobster red and your nose glows like Rudolf.... "sunscreen?.... what is sunscreen, I'm on holiday and I don't bother with such things"
Or maybe you don’t know how to write a post. Or you like to generalize everyone. Or your mom dropped you on your head as a child. Regardless what does your post have to do with anything? But hey ill just ignore all your posts (a feature on here 😊) and not have to deal with you 😊

Tony the Tigger

Here's you:

Here's me:

These are not getting any better as you go.

#FloriDUH

Land of hot and sweaty for three months at a clip with bugs the size of your fist. And well, zombies. And people swing from traffic lights and laying waste (literally) to the cars below. LOL! I like reading about it and visiting, but no, I wouldn't want to live there. 🤣

I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else, except maybe Savannah.

bubbles1812

#FloriDUH

Don’t forget the alligators. And the Zika virus. And the 500% humidity ;)

I’m with you. I like visiting. I like the jokes made at Florida’s expense. I wouldn’t want to live there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom