What becomes of Star Tours

BrianLo

I agree with the sentiment that it doesn't make sense to remove yet. The studios are still covering new scene tie ins.

5 years from now though - please, please, please, please... all I want is a Muppets takeover.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I agree with the sentiment that it doesn't make sense to remove yet. The studios are still covering new scene tie ins.

5 years from now though - please, please, please, please... all I want is a Muppets takeover.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

fctiger

It's amazing how much cooler that whole area looks with the peoplemover driving through it.

So true. One of the coolest things about old TL was how kinetic it felt with so much transportation moving. You had the PM, Autopia, subs, Monorail, and Rockets (on top of the PM) all buzzing together. It did feel like a world of tomorrow feeling so integrated together to this kid at the time and why TL was my favorite one. Most of the stuff is still there but with the PM gone and rockets removed to ground level (which takes away what made them so cool in the first place; feeling elevated like you're actually flying through the sky) its just not as great. It really sucks the PM was removed for a ride that I don't think made it a full two years of operation.

carousel79

I did think that the Star tours entrance could be relocated at the back of the attraction so that it connected in some way to galaxy's edge (like they did with toy story mania when toy story land opened).

Sharon&Susan

I did think that the Star tours entrance could be relocated at the back of the attraction so that it connected in some way to galaxy's edge (like they did with toy story mania when toy story land opened).
The entrance would be farther away from SW:GE if moved to the back of the show building and be closer to Main Street.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom