Trip Report A most magical time in the most magical place in the world and then the day after......KABOOM!

Hi all!

More than 5 months ago we had the most magical time in the most magical place in the world. 9 days Disneyworld with the three of us..... So the who when and where....

Who:
My wife Ria
Our daugther Sacha
Me, Michel

When:
October 18th until October 27th 2018 (landing in Amsterdam on the 28th)

Where:
Port of Orleans, French Quarter, room with Garden View

Specials:
Free Memorymaker
14 day hopper tickets for the price of 7
Dining plan
Giftcard with 200$

It took a while before starting this TR. The title of this TR speaks for itself. We arrived back home in the 28th of October after an 11 hour flight. Off course tired and we took a long night of sleep. The next day we thought the fridge was quite empty so time for doing some groceries. Thinking about that afterwards........ Riding on the freeway in a split second everything changed....... we got hit by a truck.... and before we knew it we were in a pinball machine with us as the ball and trucks as bumpers.... this was what was left of the car (I know off topic, but know you understand the seriousness).

Luckily our daugther was not in the car..... the picture speaks for itself why.... me and Ria ended up in an ambulance and in hospital where we got a total checkup at the ER with all that was possible. We had to stay for a night.

Looking back to the last couple of months we realize that we were more than extremly lucky during that accident. We only got some bruises, sore muscles and some small wounds here and there. So we are back in business with no problems left and going full force in everything! So we used up a lot of little angels.

So now it is time for the TR! In the next couple of days I will continue... it is a very busy period for me this time of year.

susan lees

Hi all!

More than 5 months ago we had the most magical time in the most magical place in the world. 9 days Disneyworld with the three of us..... So the who when and where....

Who:
My wife Ria
Our daugther Sacha
Me, Michel

View attachment 357115

When:
October 18th until October 27th 2018 (landing in Amsterdam on the 28th)

View attachment 357116

Where:
Port of Orleans, French Quarter, room with Garden View

View attachment 357118

View attachment 357117

Specials:
Free Memorymaker
14 day hopper tickets for the price of 7
Dining plan
Giftcard with 200$

It took a while before starting this TR. The title of this TR speaks for itself. We arrived back home in the 28th of October after an 11 hour flight. Off course tired and we took a long night of sleep. The next day we thought the fridge was quite empty so time for doing some groceries. Thinking about that afterwards........ Riding on the freeway in a split second everything changed....... we got hit by a truck.... and before we knew it we were in a pinball machine with us as the ball and trucks as bumpers.... this was what was left of the car (I know off topic, but know you understand the seriousness).

View attachment 357120

Luckily our daugther was not in the car..... the picture speaks for itself why.... me and Ria ended up in an ambulance and in hospital where we got a total checkup at the ER with all that was possible. We had to stay for a night.

Looking back to the last couple of months we realize that we were more than extremly lucky during that accident. We only got some bruises, sore muscles and some small wounds here and there. So we are back in business with no problems left and going full force in everything! So we used up a lot of little angels.

So now it is time for the TR! In the next couple of days I will continue... it is a very busy period for me this time of year.
Looking forward to reading your report. What a terrible trauma to have gone through but glad you walked away with minor injuries.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom