Festival Center???

Creathir

How long have I got?????
Not to freak you out too much, but there is an entire sub forum about the changes coming to Epcot...

Specifically:

and

There will be a lot of changes. Quite a bit of demolition. And changes to dining in the core area.

I myself will miss Electric Umbrella... but remember Walt himself always viewed the parks as constantly changing and being improved.
Part of the time that means our own personal favorites will change or even go away.
Hopefully something even better is coming.

ppete1975

Not when they’re totally different demographics.

$ vs $$$$$
How expensive is the space restaurant going to be? ID assumed mid level sit down such as la hacienda de san angel. Is it going to be a much costlier experience? Sorry if that's been answered before.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
How expensive is the space restaurant going to be? ID assumed mid level sit down such as la hacienda de san angel. Is it going to be a much costlier experience? Sorry if that's been answered before.

I'm guessing BoG dinner $$$$ level. It's the environment and high demand that will make it signature level and not necessarily any world-class dining.

Spookie2018

Original Poster
The restaurant being open? Or how long you have to live after eating there?

My hope was an answer as to how long I've got before the restaurant closes. As to how long I have to live after eating there....Believe it or not, when I get a double order of nuggets and fries from the Electric Umbrella AND dip everything in mayonnaise, it's one of the healthier meals I eat while at Disney World....so your guess is as good as mine.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
when I get a double order of nuggets and fries from the Electric Umbrella AND dip everything in mayonnaise
tenor.gif

JoeCamel

My hope was an answer as to how long I've got before the restaurant closes. As to how long I have to live after eating there....Believe it or not, when I get a double order of nuggets and fries from the Electric Umbrella AND dip everything in mayonnaise, it's one of the healthier meals I eat while at Disney World....so your guess is as good as mine.
But can you fit in the RVs after that diet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom