Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

SweetDuffy101

The projection at World Bazaar is here to stay, Well a different versions.

I heard a rumor that there is already a replacement for Celebrate!

Nah im just kidding But its true Tokyo Disneyland Is cooking up a brand new Castle Projection show and tests has been happening for weeks and no its not a rumor.

jrhwdw

The projection at World Bazaar is here to stay, Well a different versions.

I heard a rumor that there is already a replacement for Celebrate!

Nah im just kidding But its true Tokyo Disneyland Is cooking up a brand new Castle Projection show and tests has been happening for weeks and no its not a rumor.
Is it related to Donald's Summer Show? Any Tweets about this?

PLEASE tell me that TDL is NOT going to rip out the Fountains, Spotlights and the light trees May 1st!!

I'm glad WB is using the projections for Tanabata! That should be Beautiful with the Tanabata or Wishes theme!

jrhwdw

Any chance that Celebrate's tools will go into Disney Light The Night which is replacing Brand New Dream( IDK why...) the night after the 35th?

SweetDuffy101

Any chance that Celebrate's tools will go into Disney Light The Night which is replacing Brand New Dream( IDK why...) the night after the 35th?
Yes it will be replacing Brand New Dream, But don’t get your hopes too high cause its just a typical TDR fireworks(meh).

SweetDuffy101

Is it related to Donald's Summer Show? Any Tweets about this?

PLEASE tell me that TDL is NOT going to rip out the Fountains, Spotlights and the light trees May 1st!!

I'm glad WB is using the projections for Tanabata! That should be Beautiful with the Tanabata or Wishes theme!
From the Video perspective i found in twitter its a different and i just saw a somewhat like a Goofy scene, and it was just testing.

Donalds summer show is a castle stage splash show, I dont really know right on what kind of show it is. Usually The Summer Show Rehearsals starts on the End of May tru June.

Regarding the CELEBRATE! replacement Yes it would be used again in some type of form.

Fun fact during the announcement of Celebrate! Tokyo Disneyland, It was on the press release that it would be a permanent Replacement for OUAT!
But the plans Changed and the show went overbudget for Celebrate!Tokyo Disneyland, at its first season you can see some huge amounts of pyrotechnics and after the summer season the show had some pyro cuts the most noticeable is the Finale scene.

RandySavage

Tarps down on the right half of Soaring, showing the building in its entirety for the first time:

Source: https://twitter.com/tdsuminoko17

Also Announced: Westernland quick-service restaurant to replace chuckwagons:

fradz

This is about the attraction opening at Fuji Q highland tomorrow, a dark ride called "Infinite pit of darkness" or something like that. The text is explaining the lore/backstory behind the ride.
The picture is probably from this FujiQ ride

The tweet is saying that the ride vehicle for this dark ride might be used for TDS neverland. ( Self-propelled robot ride"). Could mean trackless I guess?

Last edited:

SweetDuffy101

Smart Fastpass coming to Tokyo DisneyResort app this summer and its free.
Same system as the regular fast pass we have now but you dont have to fall in line to get your fastpass, Wi-Fi Spots To be installed inside the parks.

jrhwdw

Only a few short clips on Twitter, But I can see why it's called Disney Light The Night.... TDR got "Step Into The Magic" from DL Forever which played right after PTN for DL60! So TDR has the right year!

Also unlike WDW, the new heads went everywhere right away, Didn't see TDS F! on Twitter but I'm 99% sure TDS put them in there right away also.

1 last thing, TDS kept the walking meet and greet in the finale of Hello New York! with the full New York Theme and a nice new banner!

SweetDuffy101

Only a few short clips on Twitter, But I can see why it's called Disney Light The Night.... TDR got "Step Into The Magic" from DL Forever which played right after PTN for DL60! So TDR has the right year!

Also unlike WDW, the new heads went everywhere right away, Didn't see TDS F! on Twitter but I'm 99% sure TDS put them in there right away also.

1 last thing, TDS kept the walking meet and greet in the finale of Hello New York! with the full New York Theme and a nice new banner!

Fantasmic Changed heads too but you were right about the 99% , Cause the Disney Wedding Heads are still in the old version until next year.

SweetDuffy101

*1 new thing that is going on at Disneyland is Cinderella Castle will undergo 6 months Refurbishment from October to April 2019.

I don’t if it will be a Major Re-do with Scrims like they did back in 2006.

jrhwdw

*1 new thing that is going on at Disneyland is Cinderella Castle will undergo 6 months Refurbishment from October to April 2019.

I don’t if it will be a Major Re-do with Scrims like they did back in 2006.
You mean April 2020? Does that have Anything to do with Celebrate's cancellation or replacement?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom