No ADR's for Tony's Town Square in September ?

MileZXO

Original Poster
Hi All,

does anyone know why I'm have zero luck in finding reservations for the late afternoon / evening at Tony's town square at Magic Kingdom in September? It's the only one of my 15 ADR's I've been struggling with?!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Two possibilities~
1. ADRs have not been loaded into the system yet (this happens frequently with some restaurants)
2. Tony’s might be slated for refurbishment during your vacation

Keep checking back periodically. Tony’s isn’t that popular that all September dates are already booked.

MileZXO

Original Poster
Keep checking back periodically. Tony’s isn’t that popular that all September dates are already booked.

This was my thought, i could get Be our Guest but not Tony's?! Must be one of those, there's nothing online about a planned refurb as yet. I'll keep an eye on it. Thank you !

nickys

Premium Member
Perhaps Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

Which date are you looking at?

^^^^^ This!

Dinner times on MNSSHP days will not be loaded into the system until they announce the party days. Then dinner will be. Bookable through the special MNSSHP Dining page, so that people are aware that they will need a ticket for dinner in MK those nights.

Party nights will almost certainly be Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sun. They may well not have any dinner dining times loaded for September in case those days change for some reason.

Chipanddalefreak

I was trying to get a reservation for lunch on a non party day 9/16/19 and can not get any time..... I think its going to be down... which stinks for the parade package!

nickys

Premium Member
I was trying to get a reservation for lunch on a non party day 9/16/19 and can not get any time..... I think its going to be down... which stinks for the parade package!

Too early to panic!

I assume you have a reservation linked in MDE. Have you called the dining line?

It could be that the 180+10 isn’t working fully, others have reported issues. Even if the Disney Dining team can’t find anything, it could just be that they haven’t loaded times in yet.

Maybe all the CMs have been drafted in to answer the flood of calls about booking resorts with SW:GE opening.

JArdoin1982

Not too sure what the issue is - we were able to get ours through out travel agent for the parade deal but we didn't have a problem before we decided to take that route. However, we are purposefully not scheduling MK days during the party. We are staying Sept. 7-14.

Sparksfly

The same thing happened to me with tonys...as well as sci-fo and Cinderellas royal table last year. Eventually they all become available a month or two after I initially started checking.

Dave B

^^^^^ This!

Dinner times on MNSSHP days will not be loaded into the system until they announce the party days. Then dinner will be. Bookable through the special MNSSHP Dining page, so that people are aware that they will need a ticket for dinner in MK those nights.

Party nights will almost certainly be Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sun. They may well not have any dinner dining times loaded for September in case those days change for some reason.
Dates are published, you are correct

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom