Incident at Epcot today(March 6th)

draybook

Original Poster
Has anyone heard about a fight at Epcot today around 4pm? We got to right between Norway and Mexico and couldn't go any further. The crowds were amassed and there were a few CMs trying to direct traffic but there was a wide gap in the section I posted where nobody was going through. Some girl told us there was two fights going on and we heard a group of 3 guys mention something about "I got that on video".

I'm not gonna lie, I was ticked off because Disney leadership did such a crappy job of directing the traffic flow. My 2 year old was getting sandwiched between an old guy in a wheelchair and some dude and his stroller. I got a little vocal and got about a 4 foot radial spacing after that. I was pretty ticked because they did such a lousy job. Common sense would tell you that a crowd of that size doesn't need to be told to "keep moving to the right".

donaldtoo

2 grown-butted “macho” morons acting like middle-to-high-schoolers in the Park over nothing, probably, even remotely consequential...taze their sorry butts and drag ‘em out by their heels, as an example to all... :bored:
Self-absorbed, lowlife, buttheads... :mad:

(There...is that better, mods...?! :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

eliza61nyc

Has anyone heard about a fight at Epcot today around 4pm? We got to right between Norway and Mexico and couldn't go any further. The crowds were amassed and there were a few CMs trying to direct traffic but there was a wide gap in the section I posted where nobody was going through. Some girl told us there was two fights going on and we heard a group of 3 guys mention something about "I got that on video".

I'm not gonna lie, I was ticked off because Disney leadership did such a crappy job of directing the traffic flow. My 2 year old was getting sandwiched between an old guy in a wheelchair and some dude and his stroller. I got a little vocal and got about a 4 foot radial spacing after that. I was pretty ticked because they did such a lousy job. Common sense would tell you that a crowd of that size doesn't need to be told to "keep moving to the right".

??? wait, two drunkin morons get into a public fight in a crowded venue and you're mad at Disney? Why wouldn't you have grabbed your two year old and gotten the hell outta there??

In this day and age?? I would have turned around and high tailed it back the way I came.

Yes a crowd does need to be told "keep moving to the right", just like drivers have to be told to keep driving when there is an accident. In chaos people stop exhibiting common sense. hence the panic and chaos. I'm willing to bet that the majority of the crowd was standing around trying to capture it on cell phone. What the cm's should have said was ", please stop trying to phone video tape the fight so you can upload it to you tube or instagram and keep it moving"

ToTBellHop

??? wait, two drunkin morons get into a public fight in a crowded venue and you're mad at Disney? Why wouldn't you have grabbed your two year old and gotten the hell outta there??

In this day and age?? I would have turned around and high tailed it back the way I came.

Yes a crowd does need to be told "keep moving to the right", just like drivers have to be told to keep driving when there is an accident. In chaos people stop exhibiting common sense. hence the panic and chaos. I'm willing to bet that the majority of the crowd was standing around trying to capture it on cell phone. What the cm's should have said was ", please stop trying to phone video tape the fight so you can upload it to you tube or instagram and keep it moving"
I would have left, too, but only because there’s nothing compelling at Epcot. “See, babe?! I told you we should have just stayed at Animal Kingdom, where they also have flowers!”

LuvWDW2

Wait what? I don’t understand your complaint? Was the fight still happening? And where was your 2 year old? Walking? (Obvious solution what to do there). Stroller? Were you still moving? Just standing? (Another obvious solution- why walk into a non moving crowd? Just wait until they are done?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom