Hiding friends plans

spacemtnfanatic

Original Poster
Is there a way to hide a friends plans that I am not part of. It frustrates me when their FP+ listings are listed no differently than my own under “My Plans”. I can’t, for the life of me, figure out how to hide those plans.

Also, I have my plans “hidden” but everyone can still see them anyway. What am I doing wrong? Or is the app just this sucky?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Thanks. Now, any idea why even though I have everything set to only be shared with people who share those plans, everyone can still see every plan I have?
Do you have any children or anyone else in your travel party besides you? If any one person on your plans is sharing, they'll be able to see the whole thing.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Do you have any children or anyone else in your travel party besides you? If any one person on your plans is sharing, they'll be able to see the whole thing.
I added a family member and he was set to see “only our shared plans.” However he could see all my plans for other trips in addition to our shared plans, so that feature doesn’t exactly work as it should. (For the record it was just me and him going on a trip together.)

spacemtnfanatic

Original Poster
No children. I'm a local, and it's just me and other 18+ friends from different parts of life (co workers, friends, friends of friends I went to a park with once, etc) and it seems that everyone can see everything, even though I have everyone set to "only our shared plans"

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
No children. I'm a local, and it's just me and other 18+ friends from different parts of life (co workers, friends, friends of friends I went to a park with once, etc) and it seems that everyone can see everything, even though I have everyone set to "only our shared plans"
There's sort of a chain effect though.

Person A has shared plans with Person B
Person B allows Person C to see all of their plans
Person C will be able to see Person A's plans via his access to Person B's plans

spacemtnfanatic

Original Poster
This is even when Person "A" "B" and "C" are not connected with each other. I may have FP+ with Person "C" and Person "A" or "B" can just see I have a FP+ reservation for 1 (even when it may be for 2 with Person "C") even though it should only be shared with the person I have plans with.

jlhwdw

I am having issues with this now too. I have everything set as "only shared plans", etc., but everyone is seeing everything I have scheduled and vice versa. I hate going through my plans and trying to figure out what is mine and what belongs to friends going on entirely different days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom