News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Sharon&Susan

Does anyone know the price of a chicken drumstick box at Poultry Palace?
EDIT: I am only accepting info. that comes from financial docs disclose or executives disclosure. I am not accepting info. from insiders who are given fake numbers by their sources that are over exaggerated to gain more publicity and if you do claim to have the real numbers and they are not from financial docs disclose or executives disclosure, you are likely doing something illegal and I urge you to stop it and Father Iger wants me to tell you to stop it too.

Last edited:

NateD1226

EDIT: I am only accepting info. that comes from financial docs disclose or executives disclosure. I am not accepting info. from insiders who are given fake numbers by their sources that are over exaggerated to gain more publicity and if you do claim to have the real numbers and they are not from financial docs disclose or executives disclosure, you are likely doing something illegal and I urge you to stop it and Father Iger wants me to tell you to stop it, too.
Stop scaring me

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
EDIT: I am only accepting info. that comes from financial docs disclose or executives disclosure. I am not accepting info. from insiders who are given fake numbers by their sources that are over exaggerated to gain more publicity and if you do claim to have the real numbers and they are not from financial docs disclose or executives disclosure, you are likely doing something illegal and I urge you to stop it and Father Iger wants me to tell you to stop it, too.

No. I have no clue how much they are.

Rich T

Anyone else wish they would have left the Goofy ride as Mulholland Madness?
Not unless they renamed it and got rid of the ugly map facade. I'm sorry, but naming a twisty roller coaster after an infamously dangerous and sometimes lethal twisty local road is possibly the most tasteless thing Disney's ever done.
I liked the paint jobs on the MH cars, though.

Now that Morons R Us have abandoned the classic Mickey Pier idea, the Sky School does seem pointless. They should just paint all the cars to look like box-shaped yellow fish and call it Flounder's Panic Attack so it'll at least make sense being grouped with Mermaid and Jellyfish.

SSG

Pixar at Disney ParksMore Pixar at Disney Parks Stories
Jessie's Critter Carousel

Fri, March 1, 2019
Jessie’s Critter Carousel to Open in April at Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure Park
by Michael Ramirez, Editorial Content Director, Disneyland Resort

Pixar Pier, the reimagined land in Disney California Adventure park, shares the stories and characters of Disney•Pixar films with exciting attractions, themed neighborhoods and fun eateries. Today, we’re excited to share Jessie’s Critter Carousel will open in April!

Mosey on over to a giant toy carousel starring Jessie, the yodeling cowgirl and a friendly bunch of desert critters for a rootin’, tootin’ romp. Inspired by the “Toy Story” films, saddle up on a whimsical snake, armadillo, turtle, bunny and more from the world of Woody’s Roundup. This newly reimagined attraction will have you yelling “giddyup!”

Sure hope to see you over at Jessie’s Critter Carousel when you visit Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure park!

Ismael Flores

Pixar at Disney ParksMore Pixar at Disney Parks Stories
Jessie's Critter Carousel's Critter Carousel

Fri, March 1, 2019
Jessie’s Critter Carousel to Open in April at Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure Park
by Michael Ramirez, Editorial Content Director, Disneyland Resort

Pixar Pier, the reimagined land in Disney California Adventure park, shares the stories and characters of Disney•Pixar films with exciting attractions, themed neighborhoods and fun eateries. Today, we’re excited to share Jessie’s Critter Carousel will open in April!

Mosey on over to a giant toy carousel starring Jessie, the yodeling cowgirl and a friendly bunch of desert critters for a rootin’, tootin’ romp. Inspired by the “Toy Story” films, saddle up on a whimsical snake, armadillo, turtle, bunny and more from the world of Woody’s Roundup. This newly reimagined attraction will have you yelling “giddyup!”

Sure hope to see you over at Jessie’s Critter Carousel when you visit Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure park!

I really like the angle of that picture. It really captures some nice colors.

not to sure about the giant Jessie though, I'm sure it will look ok especially since there is a giant potatoe a few feet away. I just wish they would have gone with something that at least partially moves.

mickEblu

One of the worst things about Pixar Pier is that they just drew a “border” down the middle of the land and renamed the untouched area Paradise Park even though the layout still obviously functions as one land. Their is nothing that makes you feel as if you re leaving Paradise Park and entering Pixar Pier especially on the Silly Symphony side.

The more you think about the more mind boggling these decisions at DCA become.

lazyboy97o

One of the worst things about Pixar Pier is that they just drew a “border” down the middle of the land and renamed the untouched area Paradise Park even though the layout still obviously functions as one land. Their is nothing that makes you feel as if you re leaving Paradise Park and entering Pixar Pier especially on the Silly Symphony side.

The more you think about the more mind boggling these decisions at DCA become.
You just don’t understand what consumers demand and it’s elitist of you not to like it. Paradise Pier is better than abandoned attractions.

Darkbeer1

>There’s a new carousel in town, and it’s about to open. It’s been a year since the popular King Triton’s Carousel was shut down at Disney California Adventure, in order to be remodeled into a new one themed after the “Toy Story” movie series.

Now, Disneyland Resort official say it’s slated to open in April as Jessie’s Critter Carousel, where visitors can ride a rattlesnake, a skunk, a raccoon and other gnarly creatures.<<

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom