New President SHDL?

Liberty6

Original Poster
Hearing that Philippe Gas is out at Shanghai Disneyland and has been replaced by Joe Schott who came to the property last year as head of operations. Anyone know anything more?

fradz

And in case you want to know where he's heading, it should be Paris... At least that was the plan, back in September 2018

(EDIT: I was wrong!)

Last edited:

Absimilliard

Philippe Gas is heading to Tokyo to act as the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts liaison with OLC. He is not coming back to Paris at this time.

fradz

Philippe Gas is heading to Tokyo to act as the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts liaison with OLC. He is not coming back to Paris at this time.
I trust that this is the case now if you say so, I haven't heard anything else since September.

BTW, are you the Absimilliard that used to be on AmeWorld and/or Central-Park forums? That brings back memories that are 15+ years old!

Absimilliard

I trust that this is the case now if you say so, I haven't heard anything else since September.

BTW, are you the Absimilliard that used to be on AmeWorld and/or Central-Park forums? That brings back memories that are 15+ years old!

I am Absimilliard, yes. I had issues with administrators on both of those forums, so I moved off to other sites. Now, this and another one are pretty much the last forums I post on as my blog take up the rest of my time.

I am curious to see if Joe Schott was promoted to the top job in Shanghai Disneyland to solve some of the issues there and to navigate the resort through upcoming expansions (past Zootopia).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom