News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

lazyboy97o

I’m not sure where the green are located at specifically, but I would imagine moving them may be as simple as signage modification.

I still think it would pretty awesome.
It would not be as simple as signage. The Green centrifuges no longer move the way the Orange centrifuges move. It would mean completely swapping the sides and ensure the Green centrifuges cab operates to the same level as the Orange centrifuges. You also have to build something around the exit corridor, which wraps all of the centrifuges, and the maintenance access to get people to the restaurant.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
The ride will have nothing to do with the TSR.
Although it would be fun if they'd serve snacks during the pre-show for the Green and Orange rides... imaging jumping onto M:S Orange with a belly full of pickled wieners and orange soda... :depressed:

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

EpcotMark

So is the Space Restaurant using any of the space from the existing VIP Lounge that HP moved out of? Just kind of wondering where the entrance to this restaurant is going to be. Was kind of thinking they might funnel guests through the old VIP lounge and use that entrance which is very near the ride entrance. Also if you look at the pictures you can see that the restaurant annexed that little square building that was connected just south of the main ride building. That little building itself is connected via the VIP lounge and a walkway. You follow me?

lazyboy97o

So is the Space Restaurant using any of the space from the existing VIP Lounge that HP moved out of? Just kind of wondering where the entrance to this restaurant is going to be. Was kind of thinking they might funnel guests through the old VIP lounge and use that entrance which is very near the ride entrance. Also if you look at the pictures you can see that the restaurant annexed that little square building that was connected just south of the main ride building. That little building itself is connected via the VIP lounge and a walkway. You follow me?
That little building is the entrance. It is the Compaq / HP showroom and conference center that was built but never used.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom