Early Morning Magic Question

star77kc1

Question. I was interested in going to the Early Morning Magic at Toy Story Land, but saw there are no dates past April. Does anyone know if they’ll be offering it in May? TIA!

pdude81

They don't usually put out the dates until park hours are official. Keep checking back as they will probably add more dates later

Upvote 0

aliceismad

Do these things usually sell out? I am more interested in the Disney after hours because I feel you get more for your money that way.
I've not a clue. I'm sure someone on the board knows. :) The After Hours is more expensive, of course. (Being a Mountain Time Zone person, I'd prefer After Hours too. Early mornings on the East Coast can be tricky.)

Upvote 0

pdude81

After hours gets you park entry, so it's valuable if you don't have an AP and might use that for daily entry. If you do, then it's a whole different calculation.

Upvote 0

pdude81

Really? I didn't know that. So I could use this on one of my off days theoretically.
It's not the whole day though. I believe at MK you can enter at 7pm even though the exclusive access doesn't start until 10. Check the details before purchase. Some people might be looking to do this after hotel check-in and not want to burn a whole ticket for nothing

Upvote 0

GJM724

Just talked to a CM over the phone, and I was asking about Disney After Hours and he expects them to release other dates in the first week of March. Whether this is him just spitballing IDK, but he seemed pretty informative. He said they were navigating Easter and Spring Break since the parks are open later during those times.

Upvote 0

aliceismad

Just talked to a CM over the phone, and I was asking about Disney After Hours and he expects them to release other dates in the first week of March. Whether this is him just spitballing IDK, but he seemed pretty informative. He said they were navigating Easter and Spring Break since the parks are open later during those times.
Thanks for passing along the info!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Pam,

How far out does it usually sell out? I am trying to wait to see if Disney After Dark gets extended into May before I make my decision on the early morning magic.
It depends on how busy that parks are for your dates. You might want to grab it to have it just in case. You can always cancel it

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom