How to swap wives on select Disney rides?

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
So here is the issue. My wife #1 and I had a friendly amicable divorce 2 years ago. We have joint custody of our 4 year old daughter Julia. I have since remarried, and wife #2 and I invited Julia's mom on our WDW trip to share expenses (we are all on a budget), and give Julia a great time with both moms. My wife and I will have a resort room and Julia and her mom will have a resort room.

So the plan is when we get to a ride boarding area that needs an accompanying adult, me and Julia ride alone for some daughter-dad time. Ex-wife and wife #2 wait on other side of boarding area. When ride returns ex-wife joins me and Julia to teach her we both support her and want to remain parents in good standing. When this ride returns to boarding area, ex-wife gets off and wife #2 boards ride with me and Julia - to give her the same type of togetherness as we always enjoy. When ride returns ex-wife takes Julia away from boarding area and me and wife #2 share the ride as a couple.

Will the cast members accommodate us? Or will they make us re-join the queue line for each time we ride?

I'm so glad I finally clicked.

heurMME.jpg

hO7ia9b.jpg

DjO2Acd.gif

Tony the Tigger

There is no way this isn’t a joke. I can’t seriously read it any other way. Oof

The “hit and run” style without returning (so far) may support that theory.

Or he is a newbie who doesn’t know how to find the thread again.

Or...he’s very, very busy. 🤭

The me too movement has mandated that it be pointed out that any of the above scenarios will also work if wife/wives is replaced by husband/husbands.

That would be the gay rights movement. Me Too is about sexual harassment.

JustAFan

The “hit and run” style without returning (so far) may support that theory.

Or he is a newbie who doesn’t know how to find the thread again.

Or...he’s very, very busy. 🤭

Or he's too embarrassed to admit it was true after seeing the response.

Or we've shamed him into deleting his account.

Or girlfriend #3 saw it and alerted the rest of the harem.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
You let people use the FastPass queue for re-rides?
Management at Pirates does not care. Depends on which leader is working in each area. But at Pirates, you can literally walk on with no fastpass and they'll let you in, unless one specific cast member is working. She likes to turn people away. Everyone else though? Yea it doesn't matter.

I was instructed to repeatedly tap the "allow entry" and "clear screen" option no matter what. I was also told Pirates is the only attraction that does that.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Management at Pirates does not care. Depends on which leader is working in each area. But at Pirates, you can literally walk on with no fastpass and they'll let you in, unless one specific cast member is working. She likes to turn people away. Everyone else though? Yea it doesn't matter.

I was instructed to repeatedly tap the "allow entry" and "clear screen" option no matter what. I was also told Pirates is the only attraction that does that.

We'll all be pillagin' 'n plunderin' th' pirates o' th' Caribbean fast pass queue in th' future fer sure!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
We'll all be pillagin' 'n plunderin' th' pirates o' th' Caribbean ride in th' future fer sure
Honestly, please do. I quit because of the anxiety revolving around working the attraction and guests being so stupid. I had to push Station Stop and the Downramp Inhibit button so many times because people are putting their hands in the water, standing up almost falling out, dipping water bottles... Ect. And management only cares about their ratings and guest satisfaction so they let anyone and everyone in the FP+ line regardless of fastpass or not (unless it's a group of like 10 or 20).

So yea, let the word get out. So that they can do what is right. (Also, it is likely that they could stop you if the its a very slow day/FP+ isn't backed up. But most of the time, people are constantly going in the FP+ and they don't want to hold up the line).

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Can I get a Cliff Notes explanation of "Katiebug?"
Not possible. You have to read the whole thread...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom