News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHeartDisneylandCats

I don’t think it’s promoting trespassing... it’s just interesting one way or another. If you are referring to me as the trespasser than I’ll delightfully return to lurking on this thread. No need to lock it.
Trust me, you have done nothing wrong. You're a new member here so you don't realize how much of a dumpster fire this thread has been. You're welcome to post here. And welcome to WDWMAGIC!

Oddysey

Collector isn't the theme for the Epcot Guardians ride though. Epcot's Guardians coaster is themed as the Planet Xandar Pavilion sponsored by Nova Corps.

You are certain there will be no “Collector” items in the queue or anywhere else in the attraction?

Last edited:

tribbleorlfl

Whoa- I did a bit of searching and found out that the local police have questioned him regarding the animatronic as well as his other clandestine activities. Apparently a large portion of his blog has been removed because of cease and desist notices from Disney. Interesting. Not sure if I’d be onboard with the shrunken head raffle, but still- interesting nonetheless.
Yeah, I'm curious about the status of the clothing theft investigation myself. According to the police report they were questioning him about photos and texts sent from his phone of the stolen items and how much he sold them for. The state ended up dropping the resisting arrest charge.

Scrooged

Yeah, I'm curious about the status of the clothing theft investigation myself. According to the police report they were questioning him about photos and texts sent from his phone of the stolen items and how much he sold them for. The state ended up dropping the resisting arrest charge.

This guy sounds like an Urbex explorer that finally took one too many steps to get what he wanted. Anytime you try and profit from doing that it ALWAYS ends badly. (Not that I have any experience in that or anything... ) I'm intrigued by his Disney explorations, but I'm not a fan of him stealing stuff- even if it's inconsequential. Kind of want him to get what's coming to him-regardless of his involvement or non-involvement with Buzz.

tribbleorlfl

Is there any proof on him stealing anything?
"During the interview, the defendant was confronted with photographs that were sent from his cell phone in August, showing the stolen merchandise in the defendant's vehicle. I had also developed information that the defendant made text messages claiming the stolen merchandise was sold for $8000. I told the defendant to place his phone on the table in the interview room, with the intention of seizing it for a search warrant."

DreamfinderGuy

"During the interview, the defendant was confronted with photographs that were sent from his cell phone in August, showing the stolen merchandise in the defendant's vehicle. I had also developed information that the defendant made text messages claiming the stolen merchandise was sold for $8000. I told the defendant to place his phone on the table in the interview room, with the intention of seizing it for a search warrant."
Is there any proof on him stealing anything?

The Mom

Premium Member

I see that this is a quote. Perhaps you could add a link to the source?

MickeyMinnieMom

I see that this is a quote. Perhaps you could add a link to the source?
It's from BDD's publicly-available arrest record. I don't have the link but I recall this being posted in this thread:

ETA: direct link doesn't seem to work, but it can be searched here: https://myeclerk.myorangeclerk.com

Last edited:

Oddysey

Looks like he’s covering the important stuff on Twitter... and begging for photos from others... #winning

View attachment 349649View attachment 349650

If there was an award, BDD would have to be in the running for worst employee/cast member ever.

He is leaving a huge footprint on the internet demonstrating bad judgement. As a business owner, I always conduct background checks including looking at what a potential employee post on social media accounts. I do not think he realizes the damage he is doing to himself or maybe he just does not care. I would never hire this kid.

Edit: On a side note, so long as they taste good and do not make you sick, do guest really care where the donuts come from? "Kristen Kreme" gets "credit" in the form of payment and reoccurring business from Disney, and that is the best "credit" that a business can receive.

Last edited:

DreamfinderGuy

I check in on his twitter here and there (don't even "follow" him) -- mostly hoping he's been put out of commission -- but I won't give him more "traffic" than that.
Oh, please get the evil man off of Twitter! He’s ruining the magic!!!1!1!111!1! His content is so awful, I refuse to follow him! I’ll only look at all of his posts to check and see if he says anything incriminating. I refuse to give him any more clicks than that. Long live the magic1!!1!!

iHeartDisneylandCats

Oh, please get the evil man off of Twitter! He’s ruining the magic!!!1!1!111!1! His content is so awful, I refuse to follow him! I’ll only look at all of his posts to check and see if he says anything incriminating. I refuse to give him any more clicks than that. Long live the magic1!!1!!
Dude, your trolling at this point. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom