Fantasmic! 2.0 Rumors, Speculation, Announcments

DisneyLostBoy03

Since Fantasmic is down for refurbishment, do you think we will see some more updates and changes to the show or will it be just to fix it up? In my personal opinion, the show is fantastic and I love it, although there is one scene that I feel doesn't belong and feels out of place and that is Pirates of the Caribbean. As much as I enjoy the films, I feel that it did not belong. Shame it replaced the Peter Pan scene. That was one of my favorite parts of the show. Do you think that Disney will eventually bring back that Peter Pan segment into the show?

NateD1226

Since Fantasmic is down for refurbishment, do you think we will see some more updates and changes to the show or will it be just to fix it up? In my personal opinion, the show is fantastic and I love it, although there is one scene that I feel doesn't belong and feels out of place and that is Pirates of the Caribbean. As much as I enjoy the films, I feel that it did not belong. Shame it replaced the Peter Pan scene. That was one of my favorite parts of the show. Do you think that Disney will eventually bring back that Peter Pan segment into the show?
Read what I wrote up above.

SuddenStorm

You might have seen in the other threads across the board that I got to speak with a Lighting Designer/Director that has created MANY shows here at the DL resort. He said that Mickey's Mix Magic and the Fantasmic! Pirate Scene were the hardest to bring to life. He said that Disney has trained all 45 pathways of the show. That basically means that there are 45 ways that the show that could break down or mess up and they can still fix it without cancelling the show. He said Disney has read all the hate on the POTC but it is probably not going to leave the show. Disney really loves that scene. Other than that, we got to see some behind the scene footage of testing and some more pictures. I know this is a HUGE bump to this thread but I though it was somewhat important.

This further reinforces my belief that current Disney creative is incredibly misguided and naive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom