News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHeartDisneylandCats

Classic threads rarely die (see KatieBug or Flower and Garden from 2004), and this my dear friend has many of the ingredients to garner classic thread status.

It will serve as a nice trip down memory lane when we see Buzzy locked up safely in one of The Collectors cages in 2021 ;)
Let me start out by saying that I love Cranium Command, or at least I did until my recent trip where I found out he was stolen.......

Scrooged

Okay- I’m late to the party, but other than his now almost wiped blog and some of his YouTube channel is there anymore info on Backdoor disney? This is just too juicy to pass up and I’m not sure where to look....

FigmentJedi

Classic threads rarely die (see KatieBug or Flower and Garden from 2004), and this my dear friend has many of the ingredients to garner classic thread status.

It will serve as a nice trip down memory lane when we see Buzzy locked up safely in one of The Collectors cages in 2021 ;)
Collector isn't the theme for the Epcot Guardians ride though. Epcot's Guardians coaster is themed as the Planet Xandar Pavilion sponsored by Nova Corps.

EPCOTServo21

Okay- I’m late to the party, but other than his now almost wiped blog and some of his YouTube channel is there anymore info on Backdoor disney? This is just too juicy to pass up and I’m not sure where to look....
He’s very active on Twitter. He’s saying he’s collecting stories of CMs who’ve have “horror stories” or “funny experiences” to share. He’s also having a raffle for a shrunken head he stole from Jungle Cruise, giving it away to a random follower after he reaches 10K.

Scrooged

He’s very active on Twitter. He’s saying he’s collecting stories of CMs who’ve have “horror stories” or “funny experiences” to share. He’s also having a raffle for a shrunken head he stole from Jungle Cruise, giving it away to a random follower after he reaches 10K.
Whoa- I did a bit of searching and found out that the local police have questioned him regarding the animatronic as well as his other clandestine activities. Apparently a large portion of his blog has been removed because of cease and desist notices from Disney. Interesting. Not sure if I’d be onboard with the shrunken head raffle, but still- interesting nonetheless.

Scrooged

I don’t think it’s promoting trespassing... it’s just interesting one way or another. If you are referring to me as the trespasser than I’ll delightfully return to lurking on this thread. No need to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom