Pre-Trip It's a good thing I don't sleep - solo trip!

This New England girl is an AP holder! Time for my first solo trip!
Who: me! (Sam) Pictured below is me and my husband, but he will not be joining me on this trip. I'm one of those first in line at the park, rides picked out for the day, rice krispie treats on my mind, no rest until we're the last people to exit the park kind of girl.

disney.jpg

When: February 6th to February 9th - EPCOT Festival of the Arts!

Where: Off site - Courtyard Marriott near Disney Springs - using my accrued Marriott rewards from all my work travel! Nothing like free lodging, even though it's outside the "bubble".

Why: I love WDW. I purchased my AP last August after 2 trips in 6 months- over 12 days, and a Disney Dream cruise...it was well worth the investment! My husband is not an AP holder. He prefers once a year, since we have a 7 park day followed by a cruise booked for July 2019. :) I go a few times a year, usually one week trip with my hubby, and another week trip with my parents. Last year was my first Disney cruise, and now it's an annual vacation requirement!

Budget: I'm pretty proud of this trip so far - I've spent $89 on hotel, rental car, and flights! Thank you travel rewards programs!! (I travel a lot for work.) I have set aside some of my work bonus for park spending money - I NEED those new snack Alex & Ani bracelets, a couple of new pins, and money to buy some art at the EPCOT Festival of Arts! I meal prep most of my food, so I don't plan on spending too much money on food - but I can guarantee I'll be bringing home a giant Mickey shaped rice krispie treat from The Confectionary!

Next up: Plans!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom