Magic Kingdom Aerials

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Bio-reconstruct on Twitter posted some really nice aerials of Magic Kingdom today. Due to the flight restrictions around the park it's unusual to see aerials like this.

Thanks for that. Always interesting to see that perspective

Well, except for the antennas on top of Space Mountain, I didn't see a single aerial in any of your photos...

Look closer at the Fantasyland image.......aerial [sic] is there.........

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

Always love to see those nice photos from the sky. So many interesting details come into view. Really makes me want to be there wandering those paths & walkways. Maybe Disney should start dressing up those rooftops??

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Well, except for the antennas on top of Space Mountain, I didn't see a single aerial in any of your photos...

trainplane3

Don't forget if you open the image in a new tab and add ": orig" (no spaces after the : ) to the end of it, you'll get a slightly or much higher resolution image as well.
Example: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dy6rfoMVsAAMFMR.jpg:orig
Dy6rfoMVsAAMFMR.jpg:orig

versus the normal ": large" version that Twitter defaults to:

Edit: This applies to any image on Twitter. Bio typically uploads higher quality pictures. As long as the person uploading is using a good camera, you'll have results like above. Accounts that post a super small/low quality picture will end up being 100% the same as the version Twitter typically shows.

Last edited:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Don't forget if you open the image in a new tab and add ": orig" (no spaces after the : ) to the end of it, you'll get a slightly or much higher resolution image as well.
Example: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dy6rfoMVsAAMFMR.jpg:orig
Dy6rfoMVsAAMFMR.jpg:orig

versus the normal ": large" version that Twitter defaults to:

Edit: This applies to any image on Twitter. Bio typically uploads higher quality pictures. As long as the person uploading is using a good camera, you'll have results like above. Accounts that post a super small/low quality picture will end up being 100% the same as the version Twitter typically shows.
Thank you, Egon...

SirWillow

Amazing photos. I made sure to follow him on Twitter after that.

Wonderful photos. How was Bioreconstruct able to do this with the park being a no fly zone?

Several of the tourist helicopter flights will take you over much of the property and around Magic Kingdom. Tack on a good camera with a good zoom lens and you can get some great photos.

Not anywhere near as much of the property is a "no fly zone" as many think. Commercial planes fly over the property on a regular basis, and there are lots of flight corridors in, around, and over much of the area for helicopters and other air vehicles.

trainplane3

Amazing photos. I made sure to follow him on Twitter after that.

Several of the tourist helicopter flights will take you over much of the property and around Magic Kingdom. Tack on a good camera with a good zoom lens and you can get some great photos.

Not anywhere near as much of the property is a "no fly zone" as many think. Commercial planes fly over the property on a regular basis, and there are lots of flight corridors in, around, and over much of the area for helicopters and other air vehicles.
For Bios recent flight, he actually got permission to fly over:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom