What's your "go to", "cannot miss" meal at the world.

JohnD

It's usually breakfast. Not every time but I try not to miss at least one of these:
  • Kona Cafe
  • Boma
  • Garden Grill

KIsAPrincess

For breakfast, our go to's are: Crystal Palace (love Pooh's puffed French Toast), & Trattoria al Forno at BW (love King Triton's Shipwreck al Forno)...lunch: Biergarten. Yorkshire Cty. Fish Shop & Earl of Sandwich at DS...Favorite dinner: 1900 Park Faire at GF and Liberty Tree Tavern.

King triton's shipwreck al forno is delicious!!!! One of my faves

NiarrNDisney

I don't necessarily have the same things every time at these places but I definitely try to hit them up every trip.
(I did however post a few favorites)

Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles
Earl of Sandwich
Nomad Lounge (Charred Octopus)
Kimonos (Hamachi Kama)
Sanaa (Bread Service)
Tutto Gusto (Asparaghi Bianchi and Insalata di Mare)
Wave

Last edited:

officialtom

Definitely a toss-up between Boma dinner and 'Ohana. My favourite is Boma, but the family's is 'Ohana. Sometimes we'll do both in the same trip. We have 'Ohana booked for our trip in early March and I can't wait for those noodles and potstickers.

Also love:
Epcot: Hancienda de San Angel, Tangierine Cafe, Biergarden, Sunshine Seasons
AK: Tiffins, Flame Tree
MK: Jungle Canteen
DHS: honestly no real stand-outs for us
Cali Grill for the fireworks!

bigkbull

Early morning reservation at Crystal Palace in MK. There's nothing like getting access to the park before it even opens!! Truly magical!

Is this still a perk? Don't they now open up Main St an hour before the rest of the park? I used to book this ressie but haven't in a few years so I was curious if it was still beneficial in this manner.

ctcdisneymama

Is this still a perk? Don't they now open up Main St an hour before the rest of the park? I used to book this ressie but haven't in a few years so I was curious if it was still beneficial in this manner.
We did this on our last trip in November and there was no one besides those who had dining reservations in the park. I would say it is still a perk. I remember hearing that they opened it early to guests as well but as far as this past November Main Street was pretty deserted.

bigkbull

We did this on our last trip in November and there was no one besides those who had dining reservations in the park. I would say it is still a perk. I remember hearing that they opened it early to guests as well but as far as this past November Main Street was pretty deserted.

That's good to know. I might have to try this out on our next trip to see how it goes.

kwoodfan1

Every trip we get a tray full of beef and chicken at the Japan walk up (Katsura Grill these days), and sit at the outdoor tables by the water.

We also get a monster pizza and a pitcher of Sangria at Via Napoli.

Qscout

Mr Kamals Kiosk in Animal Kingdom for a quick snack, soo good!

For dinner, got to be Sanaa, cocktails and campfire watching the savannah while waiting, then the bread service. Hoping to leave space for main course after that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom