News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

dlr74

At least it got some attention. The king triton version was filthy. Eyes were falling off the fish, paint chipped everywhere, the canopy showed visible dirt for years. The Jessie overlay might not be what we hoped for, but at least it’s better than letting the attraction sit and rot.

SuddenStorm

At least it got some attention. The king triton version was filthy. Eyes were falling off the fish, paint chipped everywhere, the canopy showed visible dirt for years. The Jessie overlay might not be what we hoped for, but at least it’s better than letting the attraction sit and rot.

Eh, shouldn't we expect Disney to somehow both maintain their rides, and not completely botch a reskin of a pre existing land/attraction?

I feel like as a fanbase, we shouldn't resort to "Well, at least they did the bare minimum!"

Phroobar

One last look at old King Triton. (just to make @mickEblu nervous)

carouselofthesea_mural2013ww.jpg

Ismael Flores

Yay! A carousel that's been around since 2001 will be open a year after the rest of the land. 10/10 this is excellent news.

you know what will really annoy me more?
if it opens and they still have that oddly placed wall behind it. If i remember correctly it was a an “L” shape corner that served no purpose. it was the weird corner where they had an oddly placed organ.

Im sure all they will do is paint it and say its rethemed

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom