Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

TiggerDad

pZEMmaZ.png
Wrong year

KBLovedDisney

Since the "Make A HM styled epitaph for the poster above you!" thread is picking up steam, I figured making one for Katiebug was appropriate:
Here lies dear departed Katiebug.
Was her stay truly 'Unmagical?'
We may never know,
but her thead was pretty manical

Her princesses and parking on her part were tactical,
But her experience in the kingdom was far less than magical.

She doted on her friends in this lovely Disney forum,
We all hope to celebrate her return in perfect Katiebug decorum.

---

I still want a KatieBug lapel pin.🤪

MichiganDisneyDad4

One unmagical month left til the five year. I've already booked my lunch at Cosmic Rays for the dramatic recreation, which will include a dance party and a Cinderella M&G. And then we'll hear from Iger himself as he announces Katiebug will be getting her own movie
The list of actresses rumored to play Katiebug was just leaked...
1.) Alicia Silverstone
2.) Miss Piggy
3.) Angelina Jolie
4.) Sofia Vergara
5.) Betty White

EOD K9

More live updates from the parks, as we reach the 1 month, 3-day countdown to the big anniversary festivities.

Preparations are already being made for the expected, massive traffic jams on March 6th. People with reservations for that week are being told to arrive EARLY.
View attachment 347357

Currently there is already a line of folks (some camping out until March 6th) anxiously awaiting the release of limited edition "Unmagical" collectors pins being sold at MK's Emporium.
View attachment 347358

The return of the infamous pink castle cake overlay for Cinderella Castle, as shown earlier this week, has been receiving mixed reviews from park guests. Some think it's a welcomed return, while others find it to be a tacky eyesore. Luckily, Disney plans to only keep it up for a year to honor KatieBug's 5th-anniversary of her Unmagical visit, and rumors have it the castle will be restored to normal by early 2020.
Is the party a hard-ticketed upcharge event?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom