News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Nah, we just like watching train wrecks.

Yep...

Attachments

• 532544CB-9C99-404C-8A3A-CBB4B66D17E4.jpeg
    532544CB-9C99-404C-8A3A-CBB4B66D17E4.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 48

Jimmy Thick

I used a calculator I found that estimates payments per video views and even his most popular video (ironically not a WDW one) only generates $261. .

Actually it's less than that. Youtube gets a cut and so does Uncle Sam.

In comparison my son, who is partnered with Youtube, his channel had just over 1.5 million views in December and his take home looks to be just a couple thousand dollars. Not bad for a 10 year old. Don't know if an adult could live on it...

tigger1968

Actually it's less than that. Youtube gets a cut and so does Uncle Sam.

In comparison my son, who is partnered with Youtube, his channel had just over 1.5 million views in December and his take home looks to be just a couple thousand dollars. Not bad for a 10 year old. Don't know if an adult could live on it...
You're absolutely correct. I intended to say that was before Youtube gets its cut. I sort of forgot that part :)

Oddysey

The property owner either contacted him -- or else fellow urbexers railed into him for blowing the location as he showed exactly how he did it and that's a big no-no in the urbex community.

Since the Swan and Dolphin are owned by Marriott International, Inc. and not Disney (Marriott leases the land), I suspect they Marriott and/or Disney treated the issue with more urgency than Disney typically has. Maybe in the form of a written threat or even actual charges. This is just a theory, but something (likely threatening) had to occur for said urbexer to suddenly put the breaks on his hobby.

Last edited:

Oddysey

I don’t think I ever claimed to be one. I also believe that your explanation of being an insider is not only extremely flawed, but also doesn’t align with Dave Ensign, who I don’t believe has ever proven himself as an insider before. But whatever, you guys can play your little game of speculation here. I’ll just abandon this thread knowing the facts :p

Hurrayyyy! You are back!

You may not have you the word all, but saying you will "abandon this thread knowing the facts" is really no different.

DreamfinderGuy

Hurrayyyy! You are back!

You may not have you the word all, but saying you will "abandon this thread knowing the facts" is really no different.
I’m well aware of what I said before and also of what I responded to your previous statement with. This thread is dead and should stay that way until actual new developments happen

Oddysey

I’m well aware of what I said before and also of what I responded to your previous statement with. This thread is dead and should stay that way until actual new developments happen

Classic threads rarely die (see KatieBug or Flower and Garden from 2004), and this my dear friend has many of the ingredients to garner classic thread status.

It will serve as a nice trip down memory lane when we see Buzzy locked up safely in one of The Collectors cages in 2021 ;)

DreamfinderGuy

Classic threads rarely die (see KatieBug or Flower and Garden from 2004), and this my dear friend has many of the ingredients to garner classic thread status.

It will serve as a nice trip down memory lane when we see Buzzy locked up safely in one of The Collectors cages in 2021 ;)
Get back to me in 2021 and if that's where Buzzy is, I will give you one singular dollar for proving me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom