NFL 2018 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
The Cardinals have resigned Larry Fitzgerald to a one year deal. You have to wonder if this will be his last year. And if so, you would have to have a Rams-like turnaround to even think about him winning a Super Bowl. I don't have that confidence in their new head coach or Josh Rosen.

PUSH

Original Poster
Reports say the Redskins are preparing to play the 2019 season without Alex Smith, stating that he likely could miss the entire season with his leg injury.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Steelers are planning on placing the transition tag on Le'Veon Bell, which would give them the first right of refusal to match other offers.

Paper straw fan

The Steelers are planning on placing the transition tag on Le'Veon Bell, which would give them the first right of refusal to match other offers.

That would be just an ultimate troll move by Pitt.

It’s gonna get where nobody wants to play there except yinzer lunkheads

PUSH

Original Poster
I know I'm in the minority here, but I can't stand Tony Romo as a commentator. He talks WAY too much, and he's just annoying.

PUSH

Original Poster
Two other thoughts:

• The most entertaining part of this game was the post game interview with Brady because it was such a mess.
  • Are Super Bowl commercials even something to highlight anymore? It has to be 5 or so years since they have been consistently good. They just seem like normal commercials now.

PUSH

Original Poster
Reflecting on the 2018-19 season as a whole, this was probably the most disappointing season I've witnessed since getting invested in the NFL. I first started watching and following the league as a die-hard fan in 2008. This season was a huge failure for my favorite team, the Packers, and the post season was a dud for me. But, now we can start speculating on the draft. I love draft season!

erasure fan1

Are Super Bowl commercials even something to highlight anymore? It has to be 5 or so years since they have been consistently good. They just seem like normal commercials now.
Is the super bowl itself something to highlight anymore? I can't remember the last game that was compelling outside of hoping the Patriots lose. And then you take away the commercials and the movie trailers and I just don't care anymore. Such a disappointment.

PUSH

Original Poster
It's being reported that the Raiders will play their 2019 home games in San Francisco at Oracle Park, home of the San Francisco Giants.

Tick Tock

OneofThree

Boring game. Boring commercials. Boring halftime show. Boring outcome. Worst Super Bowl ever?

Loved the game, and not just because I'm a lifelong NE fan. I don't like the arena-esque league the NFL has become, and miss the physical, hard-nosed, defensive games I grew up watching.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom