Is Coronado Springs issuing construction gift cards?

MissingDisney

Hoping they’re still giving them out when we’re there in a couple months. Unrelated but....does anyone know the order of bus stop pick ups for the parks? Is it usually full by the last stop? TIA!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Hoping they’re still giving them out when we’re there in a couple months. Unrelated but....does anyone know the order of bus stop pick ups for the parks? Is it usually full by the last stop? TIA!
Our 2016 stay was in Ranchos 8B, toward the end of the line, and we never encountered a full bus. In mid January.

LeighM

When I was there in March, the order of the bus stops was Casitas, Ranchos, Cabanas, lobby. There were a few times that all the seats on the bus were taken by the time it got to the lobby stop but there was room for standing. A friend of mine went a couple months later and requested a room in Casitas so that her wheelchair bound son would be able to get on the bus easily.

DisneyGigi

I don’t think Coronado was ever giving out gift cards for construction, but could be wrong. I think that was Caribbean Beach Resort for a short while. We got the pins in September but did not get any in November. Maybe because we had been twice in a few months? They are very cute! They do offer you a gift card for no Mousekeeping but that is not appealing to us. I have no clue about the busses we never use them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom