Trip Report The Holiday Humdinger *COMPLETED*

I can't believe the Summer of @Tuvalu is over! Is there going to be a holiday humdinger trip report?!!

I couldn’t disappoint a very expectant mama-to-be, now could I? Especially one who was kind enough to provide the title for this trip report!

So here you go, @krisri18......and anyone else who’d like to follow along on yet another Tuvalu WDW adventure, HOLIDAY STYLE.

I plan on posting live updates and will write an expanded report (“Part Tu” @Tony the Tigger 😊) once I return home. After all, what else will I have to do in December? 😉😂

Who: Tuvalu and Woody

56D313FD-2A11-4060-AB49-F55EC4FE0F82.jpeg

When: November 27 - December 3, 2018
Where: I shouldn’t even have to tell you. My 🎄go-to.

So be on the lookout for us, @DisneyShe, @slipperalwaysfits @mcstensrud. We’ve packed our sweaters and jeans for the chilly weekdays (highs only near 60, lows in the 40s ~ WTH??) and our shorts and tees for the unseasonably warm weekend (highs in the 80s). Yeah, that 30 degree temperature swing isn’t going to help the colds Woody and I are starting with.....

But we’re going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!

krause

I love when you quickly finish up a trip report because it usually means another one is coming up fast :happy: Loved the Live and loved the follow up Part Tu, and already pre-love whatever is coming up next!

And still weirdly overly happy for you strangers that you got to see John Stamos :joyfull:

3aP1.gif

dizfan917

Any chance of trying to grab a drink (AGAIN!!) in mid September 2019? I think I'm gonna try and do another heat stroke inducing birthday trip this year. :geek:

Thanks for sharing your trip(s) with us! They are always very entertaining.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster

TrolleyFollower91

So @TrolleyFollower91 - do your students actually sit on those exercise balls at their desk? How do you keep them from getting too bouncy?
So is Em a PE teacher? Just wondering what all of the exercise balls around her llama-clad foot were all about!😁.

I teach third grade, and I’ve had yoga balls instead of chairs for five years. The kids love them, and they rarely ever bounce when they are focused and working. However, sometimes during unstructured time they get a little bounce crazy, so I have the rule “If you catch air, you get a chair.” Sometimes I do feel like I’m on a boat rolling at sea o_O but then I use my teacher discretion of moving them to a solid base!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
And I don't know how people are allowed in with those rolling bags! Drives me nuts!
What do they do on attractions.....hold the suitcase in their lap? :bored:

What a wonderful year it has been! Thank you for sharing all your travels with us, I'm sure we all enjoy it more than you know.
Those Christmas lama Toms are adorable
It was a wonderful Disney year.
And when those TOMS arrived, I regretted not ordering a pair for myself. I tried them on....so comfy with the fur lining....Em is lucky I didn't keep them for myself! :cautious: :joyfull:

What a great year of trips you had! Can't wait to read about your adventures in 2019! Thanks again for always sharing :)
Thanks for sharing! Another great read!
Thank you both for following along!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I always love living vicariously through you, Woody and Em! Looking forward to your future travels and kitty pics!
There may be more kitty pics.....Poly and Kona are always up to something!

Again a very enjoyable tripreport to read.
Hope we don’t have to wait to long for a new one!
You shouldn't have to wait too long. :brb:

E and I loved your report! Thank you for giving us some entertaining reading during our time home together! Can't wait to see what kind of adventures 2019 brings for your family (and hopefully get to be on the receiving end of a @Tuvalu Meetup card)!
So glad E finally made an appearance and could follow along! Would love to give him a meetup card......any trips planned for 2019?

Great TR! Thanks for sharing.
Have a great time on your solo trip! Won't be long now! :cat:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
What a great trip report! And I can't believe you made 20 BTMRR rides! @Tuvalu @Longers I think I ended on 5! At least I didn't start until June. I know you aren't keeping track this year but I already have one. Hoping we all have many more memories to share this year!
Keep up those BTMRR rides and keep us posted on your final tally!

Enjoyable as always!! I can't wait for the next one!!
Thanks.....I am very much looking forward to reading your next report. :bookworm:

Another great trip report!
Great report. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.
Thank you both for taking the time to read my adventures. :happy:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Oh hate to see it end!! I always enjoy your TRs. You make them so enjoyable. Cannot wait until your next trip😉
I cannot wait to go back!

Loved it as always!
Thank you, fellow GiGi! (That's not my name, but you get the gist. :geek:)

I mean...no offense to IASW as I love it but SM>>>>>>>IASW!!
Yeah, I was perplexed by that as well.

Enjoyed this most recent TR, and all the ones prior to this. That's the interesting thing -- something new, fun, or outright bizarre happens on all your trips, and that's what keeps us coming back for more. It's kinda like a written version (with photos), of a Tuvalu WDW reality show. :p Looking forward to the next installment in the series.
You are so clever, I chuckled when I read your comment! And you are absolutely correct.....I cannot make this stuff up!

And still weirdly overly happy for you strangers that you got to see John Stamos :joyfull:

3aP1.gif
LOL! And yet, I understand exactly what you mean! :hilarious:

Thanks @Tuvalu for taking us on another fun trip with you!
Great report thanks for sharing.
Glad you stuck with me, gentlemen.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thank you Tu for an amazing comprehensive, funny, inspiring and thought provoking multi visit report
I am looking forward the 2019 version
Max
What, no snark?!!!
I like this sweeter side of Max.

Any chance of trying to grab a drink (AGAIN!!) in mid September 2019? I think I'm gonna try and do another heat stroke inducing birthday trip this year. :geek:
September is not on my Disney calendar this year. :cry:

Thank you for another great trip report. Looking forward to see what this year has is in store for you and your family!
Thanks and ditto!

Enjoyed all of your TRs from last year! Hope you have many more this year!
Thank you for reading! I am fortunate to have a few trips planned for 2019. :happy:

danyoung56

This hyper-concerned father narrated the ENTIRE ride:

I've had this happen a few times. The worst was at The American Adventure. The dad felt the need to teach his son everything he knew about American history, and talked all the way through the attraction: "When George Washington was voted at our first president, blah de blah de blah . . ." and "Chief Joseph went on to become gibber-jabber-gibber. . ." It was really annoying! I gave him the stink-eye a couple times, but he just stared back at me and then continued with the lesson.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom