Rumor Is the End of Innoventions Near?

DanielBB8

Wakanda would work in FW far better than Zootopia.

Wall-E also a good choice. IMO.

WiR, Incredibles. Many possibilities.
Wakanda is a city inside Africa. They wear African style clothing with wild animals roaming around. It doesn’t fit an urban Future World.

Wall-E represents a destroyed future. Future Dystopian World.

Incredibles and Big Hero 6 would be the best choices. Just IP. No commentary.

jt04

Zootopia needs to stay away from Future World!

Eureka, I got it!

The fictional country of Wakanda with a presence in World Showcase, that also features a Marvel IP with a presence in Future World. All one pavilion.

Would fit perfectly on the Imagination pad. Plenty of land available. Access from either part of Epcot.

Oh yeah. This would work perfectly.

DanielBB8

Why draw the redline for SSE when there’s no evidence it’s going away? SSE is a well attended attraction although boring and dragging. I do think the historical sections can be made more lively.

jt04

Only if the company lost direction and began destroying its legacy with a series of misguided decisions in a desperate attempt to fix the parks.

Oh.

Don't worry Uni is bringing back back cohesive flow and backstories to theme park design.

Oh.

And coasters too.

Seriously speaking, not sure about the placement of their new coaster. For one, losing the amazing view of JP. Second, the noise that will be introduced to Hogwarts from two new coasters. Apparently they did not learn from RRR.

As for WDW, the parks are evolving and very much in a transitional phase. Technologically going from analog 20th Century (no pun) tech to the digital technologies of the future. It will take a few more phases for it to become more cohesive.

IMO.

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Don't worry Uni is bringing back back cohesive flow and backstories to theme park design.

Oh.

And coasters too.

Seriously speaking, not sure about the placement of their new coaster. For one, losing the amazing view of JP. Second, the noise that will be introduced to Hogwarts from two new coasters. Apparently they did not learn from RnRC.
Fast and the Furious has shown us they are capable of monumental mistakes too.

Last edited:

jt04

Fast and the Furious has shown us they are capable of monumental mistakes too.

I think that is part of the Disney difference. Disney will scrap a project well into development of it isn't
panning out. Or even make major revisions.

PS- I meant RRR coaster and not RnRC above. In case I caused anyone confusion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom