AstroOrbiter Refurb 2019

mickEblu

I’m not confident the rocks can be removed. I know the set of rocks by pixie hollow has a CM only door. Depending how important what’s in there is, they might not be able to get rid of the rocks.

You mean not be able to get rid of the rocks easily right? Which is still disappointing that we’d have to wait for a full TL renovation to see those things gone.,

SuddenStorm

and only misstep right? At DLR at least.

I dunno- I mean Big Thunder took over an attraction that Walt oversaw, reducing a beautiful excursion into the untamed wilderness to a simple roller coaster.

Splash Mountain took out a beautiful hillside- reducing the amount of foliage at Disneyland. Almost worse than the planter removals were getting now.

And Indy? Adding a non Disney IP to Walt's park? Yeesh.

Adding barely improved tired old walkthrough to the castle, when we know walkthroughs get low capacity? What a waste.

Not to mention he oversaw the demolition of Walt's Fantasyland. Rest in piece skull rock and the pirate ship. What was once a beautiful rendition of a rennaissance fair is now a dated looking fairytale village that feature a clash of architecture in an attempt to make each ride facade unique.

Honestly, I dunno why @Figments Friend likes the dude. He certainly doesn't deserve his Main Street window.

:D

mickEblu

I dunno- I mean Big Thunder took over an attraction that Walt oversaw, reducing a beautiful excursion into the untamed wilderness to a simple roller coaster.

Splash Mountain took out a beautiful hillside- reducing the amount of foliage at Disneyland. Almost worse than the planter removals were getting now.

Adding barely improved tired old walkthrough to the castle, when we know walkthroughs get low capacity? What a waste.

Not to mention he oversaw the demolition of Walt's Fantasyland. Rest in piece skull rock and the pirate ship. What was once a beautiful rendition of a rennaissance fair is now a dated looking fairytale village that feature a clash of architecture in an attempt to make each ride facade unique.

Honestly, I dunno why @Figments Friend likes the dude. He certainly doesn't deserve his Main Street window.

Lol. That’s a nice way of putting things in perspective. I guess their definitely were a few trade-offs. But the only one I’d call a misstep at DLR is TL 98.

SuddenStorm

It's probably a broom closet.

I know the post was in jest, but you really can't criticize the Sleeping Beauty's Castle Walk-Through. It's one of the top experiences.

The best part about it is how often it's overlooked by guests. Having experiences like that, Lincoln, Snow White grotto, the firehouse main Street cinema really help diversify Disneyland's offerings increasing it's appeal and it's uniqueness- or, in other words, increases the magic.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Or have the whole entrance be lined with flags. Could look cool. I wonder why theyve never done it.

I just want the world clock back.

And maybe the flags too....

ET_5_66_TLand.jpg

lazyboy97o

I’m not confident the rocks can be removed. I know the set of rocks by pixie hollow has a CM only door. Depending how important what’s in there is, they might not be able to get rid of the rocks.
What I’m saying is perhaps the door in the rocks is operationally important for the Astro Orbiter... Or it could just be a storage closet for GSO. I don’t know.
I am fairly certain the door leads to the machine room for the Astro Orbitor. The ride operates off of hydraulics, so the room could be relocated if the ride had to stay.

P.S. Astro Orbiter is at the Magic Kingdom

Figments Friend

Ya know.....
I have my reasons for liking him.

;)

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom