News Disney Riviera Resort announced

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
It is especially convenient if your room is in Aruba or Martinique.

Heck, several Aruba buildings are closer to the Riviera Skyliner station, dining, and pools than they are to their own CBR amenities.

On another note, I hope the roadway will be a full circle around both CBR and Riviera. The CBR bus route is so ridiculously convoluted now, with uturns and doubling over roads. It’s annoying.
Hmm, a good question. Will they be sharing a bus?

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
It is especially convenient if your room is in Aruba or Martinique.

Heck, several Aruba buildings are closer to the Riviera Skyliner station, dining, and pools than they are to their own CBR amenities.

On another note, I hope the roadway will be a full circle around both CBR and Riviera. The CBR bus route is so ridiculously convoluted now, with uturns and doubling over roads. It’s annoying.
It's a totally separate, stand alone, resort. We ask that you please ignore the Caribbean.

ABQ

It sounds like every Starbucks in every middle class hotel I've ever been too.
You're correct, it does. However, it's something that's sort of missing from a number of the hotels at WDW. I stay at the Wilderness Lodge each year and can't get a nice cup off coffee on the run if I have to. The refillable mug coffee is so bleh.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
You're correct, it does. However, it's something that's sort of missing from a number of the hotels at WDW. I stay at the Wilderness Lodge each year and can't get a nice cup off coffee on the run if I have to. The refillable mug coffee is so bleh.

Swolphin just upped their lobby café game. It's now a must-have for deluxe accommodations.

ABQ

They also did a test at Wilderness Lodge last year involving the territory lounge
I recall, opened way too late and was not all that visible, tough to retcon a coffee shop into that building. Would have been better off attaching one to Geyser Point from the beginning.

edit....yeah, what @Slov72 said.

Club Cooloholic

Well, it's the children's water area/splash pad, so Dumbo I guess might make sense. Though they would have other options that would fit more with France/Italy (why not Pinocchio themed?)
It's fun to see folks try to shoe horn in a Disney/Euro theme into what looks like an utterly generic Hotel. Even the pool looks like a plain bagel with cream cheese

nickys

Premium Member
It's fun to see folks try to shoe horn in a Disney/Euro theme into what looks like an utterly generic Hotel. Even the pool looks like a plain bagel with cream cheese

Did you read the page I posted about the theme, in particular the “art collection of beloved Disney characters”? You can see it on the DVC page if you don’t want to search for the link again.

And the splash pad is Fantasia themed.

And the restauarants have names that translate Disney characters into French and Italian.

So no one is shoe-horning in a Disney theme.

Club Cooloholic

Did you read the page I posted about the theme, in particular the “art collection of beloved Disney characters”? You can see it on the DVC page if you don’t want to search for the link again.

And the splash pad is Fantasia themed.

And the restauarants have names that translate Disney characters into French and Italian.

So no one is shoe-horning in a Disney theme.
Perhaps what I mean is Disney shoe horned in a theme....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom