Jurassic Park Rollercoaster Coming To Universals Islands Of Adventure?

ilovetotravel1977

We've seen this video from others on IU (Taron ride), haven't we? And I think I read the original date would be 2020, but now some are hinting more at 2021 for this ride?

ilovetotravel1977

Yea so if it's supposed to start construction in August 2019 (after the new Potter coaster opens), then it could be likely August 2020 when it would open, or maybe into 2021.

Surveying markers have been found by regular park-goers throughout the JP section of the park as well, so hopefully that's a good sign!

JoeCamel

Not another coaster.

What is going on with this Universal creative team? If it's not screenz, they just make high adrenalin roller coasters. Are they incapable of making a top tier family attraction anymore?

It's another budget cheap attraction that belongs at Six Flags, not Universal.

Since Diagon Alley, their creative team has really let down the parks.
Hi Darlene

lebeau

Alistair, eh? No more Instagram thot? So whose identity is it going to steal this time? My bet's on some dude with a handlebar moustache.

I'm starting to wonder if they get paid by the mouse for every account they create on here. They're certainly not receiving a bonus for being inconspicuous.

Sadly, I think this one is in it for the pathetic joy of trollin'.

BubbaQuest

Hmmmm.

According to Inside Universal, the bridge connecting Lost Continent and the Jurassic Park section of the park will be demolished during the construction. Could we see something being built over the water or maybe some of the lagoon filled in?

OG Runner

Hi Darlene

Are you sure, Joe? I had heard about this coaster. It is supposed to have a 175ft drop at one point.
It is supposed to be another "high thrill" coaster. That makes three in the two parks. If you then
consider The new Potter Coaster, The Mummy and Escape from Gringotts are coaster rides. (I
know not the same kind) You then add in the number of screen rides, where is the variety in rides?
I am asking a legitimate question, I am not trolling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom