News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
If it's an active and ongoing investigation, I'm pretty sure it won't be posted in any crime stats until a) the case goes inactive or b) an arrest or arrests are made. The database is pretty easy to update.
The database being referred to is based on initial complaints of property crimes and “provides 90 days of data as of the previous day,” stage of investigation or arrest status has nothing to do with it.

iHeartDisneylandCats

The ones of the two skippies with their skins off and Sir laying on the floor.
Skinned stitch is still around, surprisingly. (But then again that didn't come from BDD)
ocabfkhjaar11.jpg
There are a total of five photos from SGE that I know of, and the one you showed is one of them. I'm pretty sure they all were originally posted by Backdoor Disney.

Thelazer

so he hasn’t got fired? Or are these vids he just hadn’t posted yet?

Prob just stuff he hasn't posted yet.
It's really not hard to walk around backstage and film everything..
I'm actually more shocked it's taken this long for someone to do what he is doing.

MickeyMinnieMom

FWIW, I was reading the viewer comments on the COP video that BDD posted earlier today. A viewer asked if he stole Buzzy’s clothes and he said no, the cops were just trying to get him to snitch on who did. Again take it FWIW.
$0.00

In case it gets taken down, like Bob Iger’s twitter account!
View attachment 340674
I really hope they nail him. Everything about him and his attitude is juveline.

I guess it’s having kids who are getting older (tweens now), but I can’t help thinking how appalled I’d be if I raised him. What a way to spend your time. Wonder who’s paying his legal bills.

WOW this dude.. wow.. wow..wow.
Takes balls, that's all I'll say.
Takes stupidity. Not balls.

Last edited:

MickeyMinnieMom

Thankfully, it seems he didn’t last long. Now he’s back to studying at FullSail for Audio stuff. Not sure if Disney fired him and this is his way of “payback” or what
Surprised anyone would employ him when he’s out to destroy (in his mind, anyway) his former employer, capitalizing on access he had by virtue of his job...

Last edited:

splashtest

BackDoor Tweeted suggesting Disney offered him 20K to “snitch” give info on Buzzy which he declined to do. To me it sounds like he knows something. Wouldn’t that still make him an accomplice or at least an accessory? Boggles my mind!

TwilightZone

BackDoor Tweeted suggesting Disney offered him 20K to “snitch” give info on Buzzy which he declined to do. To me it sounds like he knows something. Wouldn’t that still make him an accomplice or at least an accessory? Boggles my mind!
We also got a voice reveal.
VERY young. I'd say teen or 20s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom