DCL Food Picture of the Day

C&D

Grilled shrimp and scallops over pasta in a red sauce at Royal Palace restaurant on the Dream. It was very good. I've had similar dishes on other Disney cruises where you'd get one shrimp, three scallops and a pound of pasta. This was much better.

I've had this dish and it was yummy (in fact more times than not I am leaning towards the fish dish) but really haven't been disappointed in much of anything served. :hungry:

jeffnheather

Grilled shrimp and scallops over pasta in a red sauce at Royal Palace restaurant on the Dream. It was very good. I've had similar dishes on other Disney cruises where you'd get one shrimp, three scallops and a pound of pasta. This was much better.
Funny that you mention the 'pound of pasta'. One thing I found I enjoyed most about the food was actually the portion sizes. My wife made a similar comment about how when you go to other places, they will just fill the entire plate up with pasta and put what seems like just one or two shrimp in it. The amount and quantity of items on each plate was just right on DCL.

jeffnheather

In honor of our anniversary (which is actually today), this was what our Palo server Adolfo (best server I've ever had in my life, btw) brought us:

20181115_171545.jpg

jeffnheather

Sally Skelington's Roasted Pork Sandwich

I was really not all that impressed with this item, which is unfortunate, because I was REALLY hungry.

20181113_135138.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom