Drunkest Day at Disney

OG Runner

What a disgusting disgrace. Boasting of being drunk, as if it were something to be proud of. Is your life so empty and miserable that you must escape with the drug of alcohol? Is being at Disney World so uneventful that you seek to find your fun from a bottle of booze?? And what about the others who witnessed your shameful acts of drunkenness?? Those who were subjected to your behavior...?? Such a sad state of things that the alcohol is available for those who see no wrong with it. What is the price of tarnishing your dignity and your soul? Now you haters can dare to reply in defense of your actions, instead of correcting your fall from grace, and begging for forgiveness.

I would imagine by the excessive use of question marks you are a troll. The fact of the matter is we were celebrating an accomplishment and were rather happy with ourselves. We were not overly loud and never rude, just happy with our accomplishment and in sharing that
accomplishment. Both my dignity and soul are shiny and intact.

KBLovedDisney

What a disgusting disgrace. Boasting of being drunk, as if it were something to be proud of. Is your life so empty and miserable that you must escape with the drug of alcohol? Is being at Disney World so uneventful that you seek to find your fun from a bottle of booze?? And what about the others who witnessed your shameful acts of drunkenness?? Those who were subjected to your behavior...?? Such a sad state of things that the alcohol is available for those who see no wrong with it. What is the price of tarnishing your dignity and your soul? Now you haters can dare to reply in defense of your actions, instead of correcting your fall from grace, and begging for forgiveness.
Fall from grace...I just...I can't get mad at this.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

BuddyThomas

LOL. Tarnishing our dignity and soul?? Begging for forgiveness?? For having some drinks?? This has to be the most ridiculous post on this site in years. I wonder if you are a certain other poster who got banned a few years ago by being similarly ridiculous.

powderehss

Haven't drank at Disney... yet.
I want to try the sake and umeshu (plum wine) in Mitsukoshi at the Japan Pavilion...

I'm a big fan of the Ko no Ume beauty candies they sell there, so I don't doubt umeshu tastes a lot like it!
Even so, I'm not much of a heavy drinker myself. I usually drink flavored malt stuff and the occasional shot. But usually that's it.

Honestly, I think I'd spare the flushing in my face and dehydration for when I'm safe at a nice and air conditioned hotel, like Trader Sam's or something. But even with that I'd just get one fancy cocktail then have water or something afterwards. I try to be good about booze intake :happy:

Trackmaster

LOL. Tarnishing our dignity and soul?? Begging for forgiveness?? For having some drinks?? This has to be the most ridiculous post on this site in years. I wonder if you are a certain other poster who got banned a few years ago by being similarly ridiculous.

Well I do disagree with the "little to no alcohol" aspect of the post -- I think that the booze should be free flowing and everyone must be required to drink in this life -- I do admire this posters passion and enthusiasm and that they believe so fervently about a cause.

OG Runner

Haven't drank at Disney... yet.
I want to try the sake and umeshu (plum wine) in Mitsukoshi at the Japan Pavilion...

I'm a big fan of the Ko no Ume beauty candies they sell there, so I don't doubt umeshu tastes a lot like it!
Even so, I'm not much of a heavy drinker myself. I usually drink flavored malt stuff and the occasional shot. But usually that's it.

Honestly, I think I'd spare the flushing in my face and dehydration for when I'm safe at a nice and air conditioned hotel, like Trader Sam's or something. But even with that I'd just get one fancy cocktail then have water or something afterwards. I try to be good about booze intake :happy:

I can recommend the sake. The warm sake is great.

TeddyinMO

I can recommend the sake. The warm sake is great.

The warm sake nearly ended my first quest to drink around the world last March. I was doing great until I hit the sake stand outside Japan. I had never had it before and figured the warm drink would be a nice change of pace. Not a good life choice.

After a nice nap in American Adventure (according to friends I slept through multiple shows, but I don't believe the CMs would have allowed that), I recovered and finished my journey. But, when I get to try again in February, I think I'll choose Sapporo when I hit Japan!

OG Runner

The warm sake nearly ended my first quest to drink around the world last March. I was doing great until I hit the sake stand outside Japan. I had never had it before and figured the warm drink would be a nice change of pace. Not a good life choice.

After a nice nap in American Adventure (according to friends I slept through multiple shows, but I don't believe the CMs would have allowed that), I recovered and finished my journey. But, when I get to try again in February, I think I'll choose Sapporo when I hit Japan!

Sapporo is a good beer, I hope it helps you better continue your "quest" around the World Showcase.

DisneyFreak

Sapporo is a good refresher.

jloucks

How hammered have you been at Disney? I mean we have heard worst day, bad guests, bad cm’s Let’s round out the equation.

I have been about the equivalent of 4-6 drinks in, but I am 6'3 250 so that is not as much as it sounds. Feeling really really good, but walking fine, talking fine, and pretty much smiling for no apparent reason at all times.

I have to disagree with those that say they want to avoid drinking so they can enjoy the park. Pffft. It is just a different way to enjoy the park. A fireworks show, costumed characters, rides, etc. when under the influence are something different and fun. I suppose I agree if it is your FIRST time to the park, but after 3 or more visits, change it up.

jloucks

tenor.gif

mekanikalaminal

I am a non-drinker because I simply can not drink alcohol. However, I have been "intoxicated" at Disney a few times. The trick is to be discreet (there are children around), use common sense, know your limitations, and keep moving. Never loiter while doing anything like that. Being intoxicated + extra ticket for paid event + 5 minute wait times for my favorite rides = heaven :):):):) Its like capturing the true essence of childhood all over again. I loved it.

The_Jobu

As a graduate student, I'm too poor to afford to get drunk at Disney.

I did enjoy the cocktails at Tambu Lounge and Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge however.

Hope fully I'll be back one day to really enjoy myself.

Also, not Disney, but I thought the drinks and service at Strong Water Tavern were absolutely amazing.

TomDisney

We used to go to PI every week. There was a bartender at Mannequins, his name was Mike. One night, we couldn't decide what to drink so he told us to pick a color. We did and next thing we knew he was pouring all different types of alcohol and all of sudden, we had a drink that was the color we picked. From that point on, all we did was pick a different color every week. We would always go to him for our drinks. Some of those drinks were deadly!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom