Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Texas84

And the current weather predictions? I'll pack my stuff tomorrow
Probably a bit warm for The Netherlands. The locals will be bundled up. Those lows are typically around sunrise and the highs are late afternoon.
mw.jpg

lukacseven

Curious if the opening of SWGE or any of the other new attractions will have an impact on the 2020 registrations. For the first time since 2006, my family decided to skip the January race weekend - due mainly to all of the construction that was going on last year & the nightmare it was getting there during a blizzard in the Northeast. Hoping for some new wrinkles in the courses for 2020 to incorporate some of the new/renovated areas & weather like they're forecasting for 2019.

dreamfinder

Saw a pic of a "Sleepy Challenge" shirt on twitter. No idea if it's legit or not, but it's pretty funny. Nice to see them moving past the "My favorite princess is my wife" type shirts they started a few years back for the Princess.

Figment82

Aw, I’m so jealous of the Marathon shirt! That teal is beautiful! But I’m thankful the Half isn’t bright yellow or black - the green is a nice change and it’s a pretty color too. I probably won’t get to the Expo until tomorrow afternoon.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Aw, I’m so jealous of the Marathon shirt! That teal is beautiful! But I’m thankful the Half isn’t bright yellow or black - the green is a nice change and it’s a pretty color too. I probably won’t get to the Expo until tomorrow afternoon.

Didn't care for the green non-race shirt.

And no "I Did It Shirts" for 10k. :(

Swissmiss

Premium Member
@LAKid53 I just can’t like your last couple of posts 😕. I’ll think of you this morning as my boss and I go down for our coffee at work - you’ll be waking up then. (oh, congrats on the upgrade - I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!)

RunningKoen

@LAKid53 did you ride Avatars Flight of Passage around 2 PM today, solo?

Saw a pic of a "Sleepy Challenge" shirt on twitter. No idea if it's legit or not, but it's pretty funny. Nice to see them moving past the "My favorite princess is my wife" type shirts they started a few years back for the Princess.
The shirt was a Joke on FB but copied by Disney and released as merchandise

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Went back to the expo after visiting the parks. Lots of merchandise left for the Half, Full and 2 challenges. Nothing at all for 10K. But broke down and bought the purple medal hanger. Now just need to figure out where to hang it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom