News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Phroobar

I really didn't appreciate Big Thunder Barbecue when it was around. All you can watch inside Disneyland, at a price that isn't completely outlandish (for Disneyland)? Those were the days.
latest

lifeisgoodboy

Welcome to Gep's Grill
Today's Specials
Bantha Burger.....................1.5c
Banana Platter.....................2.0c
(comes with all the fixin's and salamander sticks)
Dewback Ribs (6 pack).......2.5c (see picture above)
Ribs (10 pack)......................4.0cp

pg 41 of Star Wars Galaxy Guide 7 Mos Eisley pdf

General Hux

Apologies for the interruption. Could anyone in this thread tell me, or show me where to find some good speculation on how far apart construction on the 2 Galaxy's Edge's are? I had a good estimate a year ago but have been out of the loop. And I don't want to read all 632 posts in this thread ;-)

RedGinger

Speaking of Star Tours it opened in Jan 9 1987.

I was there (happened to be my birthday too)! They kept DL open for the whole weekend without closing. My buddy and I survived a full day and a half before calling for a ride home. Some people were sleeping on benches or wherever else they could lay down. They gave out Star Tours watches at the gates, still have one new in the bag. The wait for ST was 5 or 6 hours and the queue stretched all the way down Main Street. It was really wild and fun!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
They should have some chance cubes to determine who sits where.

Or at least sell some Death Sticks for passing time in the queue.

Apologies for the interruption. Could anyone in this thread tell me, or show me where to find some good speculation on how far apart construction on the 2 Galaxy's Edge's are? I had a good estimate a year ago but have been out of the loop. And I don't want to read all 632 posts in this thread ;-)

No one has been offering their educated guess on how far Orlando is behind Anaheim with regard to construction for a while now.

As it is, we know that Anaheim will open near the end of June and Orlando is in a Oct-Nov window. So, that's a 4-5 months gap.

DanielBB8

We should stop speculating and just rely on what Disney is telling us. There could be up to 6 months difference. Disneyland’s will likely open in June and DHS will open in Late 2019.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom