Sept 3-9, 2019 Crowds

Yenfid

Thinking of going to Disney the day after Labor Day to the following Monday. What are the crowds like right after Labor Day?

yensid67

According to Undercovertourist, the crowd levels September 3-9 will be low to average. The lowest being September 3rd-4th depending on what park you do..3rd-MK, DHS, 4th-EP, DHS, 5th-EP, AK, 6th-MK, AK, 7th- AK, 8th-MK, 9th- DHS

Upvote 0
We’ve gone during this time period 3 out of the last 4 years. If you can get past the extreme heat and humidity, it’s actually really enjoyable. I wouldn’t say the parks are empty by any means, but definitely managable. We’ve found great discounts (particularly AP) on rooms.

Upvote 0

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
when will the park hours for September come out?

The operating hours that long out (if they are out) are pretty useless. Hours are usually are firmed up a month out. Looking at 2018 Non party weekdays were 9PM closings, and 11PM closings on Saturday. Epcot was 9 usually except for weekends and Friday where it was 10. DAK and Studios were 8/8:30.

Upvote 0

me_stitch

Premium Member
The operating hours that long out (if they are out) are pretty useless. Hours are usually are firmed up a month out. Looking at 2018 Non party weekdays were 9PM closings, and 11PM closings on Saturday. Epcot was 9 usually except for weekends and Friday where it was 10. DAK and Studios were 8/8:30.
just curious if I can assume emh days will be the same?

Upvote 0

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Given the recent volatility with Touring Plans predictions (especially the most recent update) I will almost bet those 1's and 2's will go up to 5's and 6's at the least. All the said, the week after Labor day has traditionally been a great time to go, but keep in mind that is hurricane season, so i'd consider trip insurance depending on the cost of yor trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom