Space Ranger Spin Needs A Refurbishment

mergatroid

You should probably buy a lottery ticket. Last trip only my daughter and I rode it so we only needed one decent car... no lines because it was very late in the day so we were able to ride it 3 times in a row without lines and of those three times we had a fully working car 1 time... which was the second time we rode it, but rode it a third time as my daughter was trying to beat my score, of course that third time we had the fabulous self spinning car that refused to stay in any one direction... though both guns worked so technically out of those 3 times the guns were only messed up 1/3 of the times... but if you never have problems you are very lucky.

Next week's lottery numbers

3 12 48 33 1 11

Thank me next week ;)

danyoung56

The dimness in the tunnel isn't a deficiency in the video - it's a factor of old lamps in the projectors, and Disney's long time HORRIBLE practice of using lamps till failure. If they would replace them on a regular basis it would vastly improve that part of the ride.

justintheharris

With the speed and creativity they have shown with regard to the SGE replacement the options are endless...it just might take a while and a few more thousand pounds of mold in Buzz first.
A new attraction in Stitch's Great Escape's spot and one across the way in place of Buzz and Laugh Floor is actually a fantastic plan for a Tomorrowland overhaul... but let's face it, that won't happen any time soon. I'm sure our "overhaul" will be Tron, new paint, throw an IP into the Speedway and character meet and greets.

LongballMG

It’s needed gutting for years.

I imagine that the show building must be in a downright sorry state.

With little to no maintenance performed on a 1970's era building and ride system, how is the attraction still operating?

Is WDW Ops just waiting for it to go down?

DisneyGigi

I always thought it was just me that felt like it was dirty. Grandson loves it, my kids loved it when they were little- but it needs major love.

Almac97

They should have hand santizer after riding this and TSM lord knows what diseases are on those things..:hungover:
If you don't have hand sanitizer in your bag already, you're doing Buzz and TSM wrong :)

Granted I backpack all my WDW trips so I have it on me at all times, but even if I didn't bring the backpack I'd have some in a pocket. Also, the chairs of the Carousal of Progress give me the heebie jeebies. Honorable mention to the leading edge of Splash's front row head bang pad (where you put your hands most of the time). If you reach too far over the pad, there's totally an algae feel... it's probably algae...

Cmdr_Crimson

If you don't have hand sanitizer in your bag already, you're doing Buzz and TSM wrong :)

Granted I backpack all my WDW trips so I have it on me at all times, but even if I didn't bring the backpack I'd have some in a pocket. Also, the chairs of the Carousal of Progress give me the heebie jeebies. Honorable mention to the leading edge of Splash's front row head bang pad (where you put your hands most of the time). If you reach too far over the pad, there's totally an algae feel... it's probably algae...
Ooh I am way ahead of that. I bring about 10 small bottles on my trip...

justintheharris

It needs to go. Now that they have an actual Toy Story Land, Midway Mania is all you need.

They just need to replace it with something else.
Now that's the one thing I'm indifferent about because some people argue that Magic Kingdom, the most visited in the park in the world, should have a shooting arcade game. That's the one reason I'm a little hesitant to say Magic Kingdom should go without one. If Buzz Lightyear closes, I would feel that Magic Kingdom should find another shooting style arcade game. Perhaps with a different IP? In a different land?

Surfin' Tuna

It is really sad, even for TDO, to have an "entire land" dedicated to Toy Story and then have this in Tomorrowland. They've made it clear it's an unloved stepchild. Close it and give us something new and better. Of course I realize it might take a while; I'm looking at you SGE. So maybe for the 60th?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom